Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im thinking, I can Use Fish ferts, and the 40 lbs dry Kelp I have for the "N" and the "K"
I just need the Liquid "P" :) and im set
a small potassium spike via deuce deuce (o-0-22)or sul-po-mag (0-0-20)will help that K sul po has the sulfur you may need to help give some great aroma. Just once a week or so in flower or can ammend the sul po for more versatility.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dont be scurred!!! Unless you don't even bother to look at your soil before using it i doubt you'd have any problems. I only buy soil from a place that stores inside and i double check the soil before use. I think people were trippin almost every pest comes from outside not the new medium unless your supplier is sloppy. the plan to fry it first is just overkill, you should be able to see bugs in your stuff if they are there first.

Great idea.. I never even thought 2 check the soil 1st.. How do u do it juss grab a scoop & peep it threw a scoop? I've never had RA so I wouldn't really know where or what 2 look 4.. I juss figure if its moving it ain't good..

About how the store stores the soil or coco.. I have many choices but the 3 stores ive been 2... 1 has them rite outside << fuck that. The 2nd has them inside but I've seen big ass pallets juss sitting outside in the parking lot << gives me the creeps. The 3rd store has them outside but in a big storage bin..<< I hope they spray 4 bugs.. What about the dirty ass diesel the soil arrived on.. Them dirty diesels transport everything..bugs from all over the world on the diesel or loading dock.. I know what ur thinking this guy is way 2 paranoid.. But ur rite I am..

true grit

true grit

Thanks ill!

@Goo- Ya I've had and beat down RA's a couple of times now (and they came from cuts not medium). You can definitely see them in the roots and soil when they are there. For me, i grab a good handful or two outta each bag and inspect it under some good lights. you can def see if there are any fungal gnat larvae or something like RA's crawling about. Fungus gnats would be the bigger worry in soils than RA's and gnats can be beat down pretty easy.

On the store- thats tough. The store i go to gets his pallets and stores them directly inside off of the truck. One of the few stores i've been to that do that. if they got a big indoor warehouse thats cool but imo be wary of spots that just have the pallets sitting outside until they bring em in.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

BIRTHDAY CAKE = GSC X CHERRY PIE

Shamus

Shamus

im doing that cross ^.. with my thin mint and the durban (and the forum if theres time/room).. you guys will get to see some fellow members grow out straight lean dough. hopefully it will be kill. oh and remix.. ughm.. all ill say is theres a haze background ;)

jkbeing

jkbeing

About how the store stores the soil or coco.. I have many choices but the 3 stores ive been 2... 1 has them rite outside << fuck that. The 2nd has them inside but I've seen big ass pallets juss sitting outside in the parking lot << gives me the creeps. The 3rd store has them outside but in a big storage bin..<< I hope they spray 4 bugs.. What about the dirty ass diesel the soil arrived on.. Them dirty diesels transport everything..bugs from all over the world on the diesel or loading dock.. I know what ur thinking this guy is way 2 paranoid.. But ur rite I am..
I hear ya Goo, I buy the bricks of coco just because they store them inside.. okay and I'm cheap.
I remember buying a bag of soil at the hydro store and I saw a whitefly when I opened the bag.That night, I had whiteflies all over my garden. In a couple days, they were everywhere in my apartment, including the freezer. I mentioned it to the store owner, who was a good guy, and he insisted that it was clean soil, but I knew the whiteflies came from the soil sitting out back in a less then clean area.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I haven't been 2 GOE in a min.. I see they still got some killer stuff on there shelf..
I was just thinking of gsc x gdp
I still plan on doing gsc x galactic tahoe. Given i have a male worthy of using when i pop more GT.
4 that GDP Cross I'd use Aligee's grape invaders b'cuz he used kens GDP in that cross..

I got a very nice Galactic Tahoe male that I'm gunna do that Same cross with.. GT is gunna hit everything so is my top secret Alien male..

Top Bottom