Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Maybe you should pump the brakes and puff some cookies? In all reality does it affect your quality of life? Thought so.. Supposedly the folks more responsible for bringing to the masses had seeded herb. Some kids popped the seeds and found a freak pheno aka forum and cornered the market. Seems like some dudes on other forum from what i had gathered. Hype can be created easily especially when the hype isnt hype its dopeness. Because in my gardens its been a pleasure growing this cut, my trimmers absolutely love it, every aspect as do i.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh im sure she had a good time...but that wasn't my girl bro....rusty is on lock and gives the good reachers man....did I go over your head again? Cookie monster only comes in one color....green with envy no homo

Yackin it up on the farm huh......maybe if ya get straight youll get invited to an actual forum.....hahahaha...or did ya even know of such a thing
Im not into transvestite midget forums bro. Thanks anyway but you can have your self proclaimed "private elitist" forum where only the cool people such as your self reside. Watch out for those midgets i hear theyre freaky
At 1st I thought u guys were friends giving each other a hard time.. I see that's not the case.. Lets not get out of hand about other stuff over here.. Lets keep it kool with lots of cookies

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Topsy turvy Cookies. She is finally getting used to her new inverted life.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What doesn't make sense about Berner and cookie fans story to me is

How did all these s1s get out, get grown, all under the "girl scout cookie" name??? That spells bullshit to me.
So you're saying all these different cuts from you, had a hermie and had seeds, all these people got product from you then grew em out
Then miraculously all still called it "girl scout cookies"
Analyze that shit backwards. I don't believe it for a second
Berner is a joke. Listening to him talk. First he says cherry pie is GDP then minutes later he calls it erkle.
Then he mixes up cookies and pie talking about the makings, then say flo rida kush but then says secret recipe "special og"
I was so embarrassed watching him try and rap...
Cookies shirts and sweaters??? Wow kids. It's a fucking weed. Hahahaha ha shit isn't even a growing game anymore shits more hyped than someone "dropping an album"

This is a shittyrcane all day, randy
I can kind see ur point.. Lets member in the vid its 2 rappers choppin it up there both rappers not growers or breeders so there not gunna know all the rite words 2 say.. I kinda think Berner is keepin it simple so Snoop could kindA understand his point..

Here's what I think happened.. I have no proof I'm juss stoned running my mouth..

GSC was & is very popular & back a few yrs ago when the strain was gettin created they had sumthin almost perfect but wasn't quite stable yet.. Maybe it popped a few nanners who knows? Maybe it was another plant that pollenated who knows? they kept droppin killer GSC buds that people wanted & kept asking 4 cuts.. But they kept there work on lock so people had 2 work with what they could get & that was a few seeds that they found in the buds.. They people popped there bag seed GSC beans & found the forum cut,platinum GSC, & so on.. The people that popped the beans & found the new GSC phenos or possible crosses still kept the GSC name b'cuz they wanted 2 cash in on the hype.. Also the buds were so similar that they prolly figured nobody will care b'cuz there gettin some kind of cookies..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hell yes! Ima pull a few OZ of cookies off the ceiling, that way it doesnt have to waste the space where I can be growing nice yielding OG's.
brings a whole new meaning to the words, "dancing on the ceiling". YOu might be onto something with the vert lighting and buds on ceiling and the floor...just gotta hire a midget to do plant work, lol

C

Cookie cutt3r

Maybe you should pump the brakes and puff some cookies? In all reality does it affect your quality of life? Thought so.. Supposedly the folks more responsible for bringing to the masses had seeded herb. Some kids popped the seeds and found a freak pheno aka forum and cornered the market. Seems like some dudes on other forum from what i had gathered. Hype can be created easily especially when the hype isnt hype its dopeness. Because in my gardens its been a pleasure growing this cut, my trimmers absolutely love it, every aspect as do i.
Thanks for your opinions and speculations, but being in the Midwest ill take what you said as strictly opinion and a half grain of salt. Ha

Nice cfl grow box tho

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Topsy turvy with some bare vertical lamps hmm might be on to something...
Cookies dont need a ton of light to make a ton of rock hard nugs IME. Its gonna be hanging in the corner getting mostly indirect light. I have it on a Pro-grip so I can ratchet it up and down to water it and get it more light if it needs it. the biggest hurdle is weighing down all the branches until they are full of buds. Im thinking some lead fishing sinkers on foam wires. Or I can wrap branches in foam wire and maniplulate them and way id like.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Man i got a laugh out of that. Haha. If you followed anything of mine youd know whatsup. Also you think this is my only garden or any little test cab?.. Sadly mistaken if so. Move and shake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom