Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cookie cutt3r

Yeah one day i will make it to cali and play with the big boys, one can only hope.. ;)
Word

Woof woof

snoopytime

snoopytime

Nice one there CC . . do you like the dispersion pattern of those hoods over the XXLs? I would think with all that square footage you might get a tremendous advantage from wide pattern multi-point light sources.

C

Cookie cutt3r

For the current style it seems to be pulling what is considered sufficient.
Have always tinkered around, do and have some xxxls stashed away. I'm a fan, but personally I'd prefer something a little more narrow if smashing 6-7ft tall trees.
Still, good things to say about the mag/raptor style hood
I suppose that pic is deceiving... I'm on a ladder... And pretty tall ;-)

snoopytime

snoopytime

haha gotcha man .. so on account of the taller trees, the focused beam penetrates more . . makes sense!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
All i have to say is....:)
Cookies =. :)
Big rooms = :)
Big(ger) lights = :)

Multiple pages littered with BS just reminds me why i stay away from the boards lately. Nuff said. Cheers Farmers! Much love, handshakes, and Cheesecakes! Motiv
(people do realize they can PM if they want to hate x hate = more hate eachother, don't they?)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

All i have to say is....:)
Cookies =. :)
Big rooms = :)
Big(ger) lights = :)

Multiple pages littered with BS just reminds me why i stay away from the boards lately. Nuff said. Cheers Farmers! Much love, handshakes, and Cheesecakes! Motiv
(people do realize they can PM if they want to hate x hate = more hate eachother, don't they?)
Dont be talking about my cakes doggie

Shamus

Shamus

Nah came straight from the hill.

Got a little berry flavor.

Mostly Labrador
i dont like chris daughtry
so imma go to a douchey chris daughtry fan page.. name myself daughtry doodler.. and devote my online existence to bashing him.
but at the end of the day im the punch line.. cause in reality he created such a response in me that i devoted countless hours to bashing him.

C

Cookie cutt3r

That was about as real as any of your cuts shamus!!
Im speaking truth with my dickheadedness. Sorry if we aren't adults... Go get a note from mommy and cruise back.
But I will say if you grow right and your f1durban or cookies is real I want nothing to do with those, and will happily stick with my "s1s"

Shamus

Shamus

the forum isnt a s1.. i understand going with it because its the general consensus but come the hell on. its a thinmint X OG imo.. i know personally in my cut there is little to no OG flavor.. a SLIGHT lemon but in NO way OG. all creamy dough. then u take forum.. acetoney kinda cookie ish and a hell of a lot more sparse.. it does not take a neurosurgeon here. im sure others have the thin mint.. and worked it to cash out and sell it for 10k remember? then u all got it from yesprop.. GENERALLY.. if u have the forum.. IT IS MOST LIKELY FROM YES OR LUMP IMO.. ik i got my forum from when lump brought the cuts to speedy weedy way back when a year ago or so. then they started spreading from there. just my 2 cents on that

Top Bottom