• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like there is a ton of pie cuts lol

This one disnt have that super fruity smell like gdp does. She did purple on the big fan leaves but not really much on the flowers. My rooms were pretty damn hot with and without lights that round though. Im thinking this round she will probably purple more. I took a branch off to sample at day 56 and snapped a few pics. I forgot to take pics of her whwn she was done curing when I cut the whole plant down (65 days I believe). Im gonna go through my phone and find these early picked dries bud pics......maybe you will be able to tell better

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like there is a ton of pie cuts lol

This one disnt have that super fruity smell like gdp does. She did purple on the big fan leaves but not really much on the flowers. My rooms were pretty damn hot with and without lights that round though. Im thinking this round she will probably purple more. I took a branch off to sample at day 56 and snapped a few pics. I forgot to take pics of her whwn she was done curing when I cut the whole plant down (65 days I believe). Im gonna go through my phone and find these early picked dries bud pics......maybe you will be able to tell better
My 1st run with platinum cherry pie I took her at 65 days & that was way 2 long most of the crystals were amber now I chop her at 56. If u got some purple action in a hot room that kinda sounds like the GDP pheno.. It could b different nutes bring out different smells.. If its the GDP pheno she should b 1 of the best smelling strains in the room in full bloom

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Shes def one of my favorite smelling plants currently. Here are a few shots from like 10 before I chopped her with a 3 week cure. I only chopped the bottom branch for a sample. This was the first grow as well
20130616 165413

20130616 165426

JAWS

JAWS

SMF
I don't know anything about the PLAT CHERRY PIE or the KUSH CHERRY PIE sorry......

I had the DURAN PIE first but was never able to get her to do much for me but piss me off day after day...

a friend of mine seen I was having a shit load of problems with it so he offered me a cut of his CHERRY PIE GDP, I said ok send her on......the day after I got the GDP cut I threw the DURBAN clones in thrash can....this GDP cut smells like straight heaven and I still run her to this day...

I have 5 going now three in the 5x5 and two in the breed tent....

im with goo if ya got one that smell insanely good then you probably got the GDP CUT, but like I said ive never tried those other two...

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

yes in that second pic that is web like shit your seeing but it was not bugs it was real muggy in that grow so I got some mold issues. live and learn HAHAH...........

learn I did;)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the great info and for throwing up pics for me to try and compare fellas :)

Well, the durban pheno jaws put pics up has crazy jagged blades on her....so im thinking its not that cut. The GDP pheno of jaws one hes rocking now looks kinda similar....def more so then the durban but ftwendy's platinum looks kind of like what I got as well....maybe there are more phenos then we know about? Or maybe its one of those two. Here are a couple babies I just put into cups like 5 days ago or so...
20130616 174500

20130616 174520

JAWS

JAWS

10 more shots of the GDP cut I have, right after I got the cuts to root and got them TPed.

SMF
my friend I wish I could tell ya 100% exactly what you have but best I can do to help is throw up some pictures for ya. I hope it helps some....

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Jaws- id say you are probably correct. Id say it looks closer to Goos pics of the platinum then your GDP pheno. Borh your guys flower shots look wicked. Goo bushes are massive and yours looks so good I can taste it.

Thanks for helping me try to sort this out fellas :) much love

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws- id say you are probably correct. Id say it looks closer to Goos pics of the platinum then your GDP pheno. Borh your guys flower shots look wicked. Goo bushes are massive and yours looks so good I can taste it.

Thanks for helping me try to sort this out fellas :) much love

I STRIVE to grow like the goo~man but I do what I can do HAHAH....

are you going to fire up a thread on your pie??. if so id be more then happy to drop in and put some pics of my pies as I flower them out?.

much respect:)

Top Bottom