Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

i was watching a berner video and noticed him and his boys were screen printing some shirts it was a logo of an elephant with a monkey on its back... when we were talking to pieguy i noticed his boys were behind him wearing those printed shirts... did youguys see them too wolf pack (MG,Aligee,CGK,Seal138,Rival,Snowblind)...
Thats berners label FRESHKO with the elephant n monkey i hear they go for 100 a pop! that dude be steady hustling!

Aligee

Aligee

Haha tha wolf pack lol! I didn't notice, but it was at the end of a serious 8 hour blaze session. I was really impressed by how cool pie guy was. He stood there and answered our question for like half an hour. No attitude or pretentiousness. And he kicked down some fire to the homie evoke. Anyways I didn't see the shirts but the Y was flame!
Sounds about right! to me!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i was watching a berner video and noticed him and his boys were screen printing some shirts it was a logo of an elephant with a monkey on its back... when we were talking to pieguy i noticed his boys were behind him wearing those printed shirts... did youguys see them too wolf pack (MG,Aligee,CGK,Seal138,Rival,Snowblind)...
Yea dog I noticed him.. He looked like the guy that makes the shirts.. He looked like the guy in a few if Berners vids.. I noticed b'cuz we were kinda makin a scene.. PieGuy was a straight up "G" he stood there chillin by himself.. This is how I member it>> out of a bay fog (not really fog juss mega loaded) I walked 2 the dog Aligee & he said go talk 2 PieGuy.. I was like yea rite where's he at? I thought he was joking.. But he said over ther talkin 2 Evoke.. & again I said yea rite but I rubbed my eyes & fuckin sure enough Evoke was talkin 2 PieGuy.. It looked like a 1 on 1 fight about 2 happen b'cuz it was juss them face 2 face & nobody around um.. I went 2 peep what's crackin wit my doggie Evoke.. Not like E needed back up or anything b'cuz E is a giant.. I was juss gunna ear hustle & wanted 2 meet PieGuy.. So I walk up 2 the & get rite in the middle like a ref or sumthin.. I bet PieGuy was thinking who the Fuck is this guy.. But he was kool & didn't trip.. The Ali got on the other side then Ken , Rival , & Seal. B4 I knew it the whole Farm was surrounding PieGuy.. But again PieGuy didn't trip 1 bit he was kool as fuck the whole time.. But 2 the outside lookin at us it prolly looked all bad b'cuz I noticed a few of my dogs from the NO were checkin us out.. They could of been juss walking by & seen us I'm not sure.. But that's when my stoned ass noticed we were prolly makin a scene surrounding PieGuy like that.. PieGuy was a "G" & didn't trip.. But it made me wonder if my peeps noticed me in a circle & would of had my back 2 the fullest & I'm 3hrs from home then PieGuys homies must b surrounding us that's y he ain't trippin>> after all were in his yard were in the Bay.. That's when I started peepin my surroundings & noticed that tee shirt guy & a few of his homies..I bet there was a grip more 2.. PieGuy was kool as fuck he didn't trip 1 bit.. He was surrounded by people he never met & he could of been a dick & walked away but no he kicked it & answered questions & kicked down buds 2 smoke.. PieGuy is a straight up "G" I need 2 find out what club he Vends 2 b'cuz every time I go 2 SF I want 2 puff some fire ass dank like that.. That's the kind of weed I always look 4

EVOKE

EVOKE

well said MG... da homie aligee told me hey theres pieguy i was like na so i turned around sure enuff he was jus chillin.. i didnt hesitate and told him thanks for bringing cookies to us i even told him we had a thread on his cookies..he was a cool ass dude.. i wish there were more HT cups in cali so we can chill with our farm fam more often...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

well said MG... da homie aligee told me hey theres pieguy i was like na so i turned around sure enuff he was jus chillin.. i didnt hesitate and told him thanks for bringing cookies to us i even told him we had a thread on his cookies..he was a cool ass dude.. i wish there were more HT cups in cali so we can chill with our farm fam more often...
Damn I 4got 2 thank him..

That would b sic 2 have more smoke outs.. It's best 2 plan out a weekend in the Bay & a Monday off..LOL.. U got 2 stay 2 night in the Bay.. 2 day event.. But that would cost a grip.. It's only once a year so I juss save up..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I seen that shit also, E. PieGuy was hella chill. That "Y" tasted like Cherry Mint Cookies! I wanted to show him some of the Forum cut, but I had smoked most of mine and didnt have a nice nug to show off. Them shirts were all over tha Cup. The must have brought out the whole Posse. I'm hoping to have a booth for my company next year. We could've setup at that table and sold dabs, seeds and shirts! Every1 thought we were anyways. :cool:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Everything going great over here.. The flower tent is packed.. The veg tent is packed.. I still got a month b4 harvest & the next batch is ready 2 flower now.. Usually I never time shit rite but usually I'm late & harvest & have nuthin ready 2 flower so I have down time.. This run my plants r ready 2 flower 30 days ahead of schedule.. & I had 2 chop of few & badly cut back a few 2 keep them in my Lil 4x4 veg tent.. Here is a mix of everything

Don't know if u noticed the plant gettin the super boost.. That's OGKB she likes light.. At least I hope she does.. She's growing so I'm gunna take her off the super boost..

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Everything going great over here.. The flower tent is packed.. The veg tent is packed.. I still got a month b4 harvest & the next batch is ready 2 flower now.. Usually I never time shit rite but usually I'm late & harvest & have nuthin ready 2 flower so I have down time.. This run my plants r ready 2 flower 30 days ahead of schedule.. & I had 2 chop of few & badly cut back a few 2 keep them in my Lil 4x4 veg tent.. Here is a mix of everything View attachment 324747

Don't know if u noticed the plant gettin the super boost.. That's OGKB she likes light.. At least I hope she does.. She's growing so I'm gunna take her off the super boost..
looks clean

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All my cuts rooted but the Animals needed more time & if I only have a few cuttings in a big ass clone dome it's 2 dry 4 them.. It's hot & dry where I'm from.. So I moved the Animal cookies 2 the mini clone chamber.. I use this chamber when I get a cut out of nowhere.. This chamber can root 4 nice SM/MD size cuts or 2 big monster cuts..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That tent is packed, bro. It's looking like a mini version of my room. I gotta get another room goin soon. Shits getting out of control, Goo! :eek:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That tent is packed, bro. It's looking like a mini version of my room. I gotta get another room goin soon. Shits getting out of control, Goo! :eek:
LOL!! It is packed & out of control.. I had 2 cut some of these plants 3 times.not topping ether juss chopping 8in chunks off the tops 2 try & keep everybody around the same size.. I got plants in 1,2,&3 gal smart pots.. Cookies r in 3's to build a massive root zone b'cuz that's my trick 2 a happy cookie.. Other strains that r proven champions that I kinda know pretty well don't need such a big pot 2 produce so there in 1 & 2 gal smart pots.. & I have a few back up's on the side line in small cups still.. << but there the same size as the big plants.. They juss need 2 eat every day.. & that's not even counting my new cuts & new beans I popped.. No room.. I few plants r gunna need 2 get chopped.. This is always a problem over here.. Sometimes big 3ft plants get chopped.. I hate doing it..

I do need 2 get another light like urs.. Dog u should of seen the homies room.. He juss built a nice setup.. All I can say is NICE!! Maybe the homie will show off the new room? I'm not sure..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey bro, Your Animal Cookies look good! Can't wait to watch the show! I'm curious as to where yours came from and what you know of the history. I'm running BCBD's Animal Cookies right now. I just flipped a week ago...and the stretch is on! I'm not terribly confident on BCBD's cuts used in their version of this cross. (Or anything they do for that matter..don't get me started)! They asked me to test this gear and gifted the beans, or I wouldn't be running their cross at all. I'll grab a pic of mine and post up after lights on tomorrow. Is this your first run of AC? Thanks in advance!

Best,

Max :wacky:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok heres a little update

The 5 bay area thin mint cut cookies bag seeds. Some thick ass shells on these babies. 48 hrs after hitting water. Gonna let them soak aanother day or so....
20130702 104800

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
So iv been thinking about names for my keeper cut (if I do get a keeper cut). Assuming all goes well and some true cookies are found in these beans....let me know what yall think
-GSC (5 bay cut)
-GSC (cookie bag cut)
-GSC (next day cut)
-GSC (stale cut)
-Stale cookies
-GSC (cookie crumbs cut)
-GSC (extra ingredient cut)
-GSC (wrong recipe cut)
.....hahaha im just having fun with this guys. Im making the best out of my bag seeds :)

Top Bottom