Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:(

Well whatever it is, it's super frosty and putting off dank smells already. It has some odd non symmetrical looking leaves and a lot of 3 fingered leaves, with some huge fan leaves that I had to pull cause they were blocking buds. Hope it's at least decent if it's not the real cut.

Luckily I've had a good week, as I was given possible access to some of loompas cuts as well as some fire cuts from my area...adub and bty og. Nice come up for a guy with no "crew" or connections :happy:
On day 49 the forum cut will look done & will start 2 turn purple... It's hard 4 me 2 tell from the pics

J

jaybudding

forum cut I really like this girl thank you again to the farmer who gave it to me respect homie! sticky lil biatch picks up every fiber and hair floating around.
IMG 0020
IMG 0018

DAT

DAT

that grow room is insane! a massive factory of COOKIES!! how many Keebler Elves does it take to screw in a bunch of light bulbs for that size of a grow room.? THe canopy is so fuckin EVEN, man what a tight set up..and that's only one of 10 ? man o man... to be in a room like that I bet you have to wear a white protective suit and oxygen and googles or you would pass out from the stench. this is a bad ass diary..lovin all the cookies and the cherry pies, real sweet ! :D

Last edited:
s4v

s4v

8x16 2 weeks
8 x 16 2 weeks2

8 x 16 canopy, 8k, week 2. Thanks for the advice @rawman and @WalterWhiteFire for the low ec advice, I cut my ec about 1/3 and the girls are dark green happy. These have been getting gh 3part at 1.0 - 1.1 ec, and tallboy filtered water. I usually feed at about 1.4 ec out the gate :eek:

Forum cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 369496 View attachment 369497

8 x 16 canopy, 8k, week 2. Thanks for the advice @rawman and @WalterWhiteFire for the low ec advice, I cut my ec about 1/3 and the girls are dark green happy. These have been getting gh 3part at 1.0 - 1.1 ec, and tallboy filtered water. I usually feed at about 1.4 ec out the gate :eek:

Forum cut
Blow that shit up doggie... Killer ass room

Latest posts

Top Bottom