Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Our conversation started by me asking how I ended up with a forum looking cut from them when others have a more sativa looking cut...he didnt have an answer. He just said I could come in anytime for another cut. I then said heres some verified forum flowers if youd like to try some. He then took one look and said thats our flowers as he grabbed his flowers and they looked identical???? The mystery continues. Im just pissed I didnt get some of his flowers...I spaced that shit but I did mooch a cup of Starbucks off him :) and then I spit on his face while I was talking...I saw him flinch then step back and wipe his face...lmao...I apologized

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Our conversation started by me asking how I ended up with a forum looking cut from them when others have a more sativa looking cut...he didnt have an answer. He just said I could come in anytime for another cut. I then said heres some verified forum flowers if youd like to try some. He then took one look and said thats our flowers as he grabbed his flowers and they looked identical???? The mystery continues. Im just pissed I didnt get some of his flowers...I spaced that shit but I did mooch a cup of Starbucks off him :) and then I spit on his face while I was talking...I saw him flinch then step back and wipe his face...lmao...I apologized

So funny about the spit. haha! So my wack flowers measured up to their wack flowers? lol Thanks for showing off my shitty work.;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hummm!!! I have heard of people gettin 2 different cuts from there labeled as platinum cookies.. Damn if only u got a nug 2 test... & if only u peeped that BTY 2 compare...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, like goo said some cookie nugs can look identical off the plant, but smoking them tells the tale usually. The dhn Plat has such a diff flav then the forum but they do smell a lot alike, it's weird how much their flowers smell alike on the cookie dough note but plants grow night and day of each other.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Anyone else rocking these? They come with gel inserts for oil :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was with Evoke when I saw those fools and he didnt comment back when I brought it up as we approached so I dropped it...so Evoke whats up...was that your crew :D

Goo Ill hit up B&R this week for some flowers...Im like 30 mins out
LOL!! I didn't even think of that:facepalm: Ur rite there in SoCal

& Evoke knows the BTY guys so that should of been them or wTFo_O

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

badass persi jars did they restock on cookiessf or do they sell them on other sites? Which cookie cut has a purple erkle/lavanderish flavor to em goo?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

badass persi jars did they restock on cookiessf or do they sell them on other sites? Which cookie cut has a purple erkle/lavanderish flavor to em goo?
I've never grew those strains but have smoked them & I'd say u can get those notes in the forum cut

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

I've never grew those strains but have smoked them & I'd say u can get those notes in the forum cut
shes real proper had my lady & I stoned and paranoid ...I can only imagine smoking some wax made out of her "suicide watch" I can only imagine wouldn't dab her

Latest posts

Top Bottom