Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Animal Cookies! I still like the forum better. Even though the animal hits a little harder.
IMG 0753

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies! I still like the forum better. Even though the animal hits a little harder.View attachment 377914
I agree..

Power of high:

Animal Cookies 9.6

Forum Cut 9.7

OGKB 9.8

Looks:

Animal Cookies 10

Forum 9.9

OGKB 9.9

Smell:

OGKB 10

Animal cookies 9.6

Forum 9.9

Growth/yield/production

Animal Cookies 8

Forum 7.98

OGKB 7.5

Taste:

Animal Cookies 8.9

Forum 9.4

OGKB 9.6

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

yeah, like goo said some cookie nugs can look identical off the plant, but smoking them tells the tale usually. The dhn Plat has such a diff flav then the forum but they do smell a lot alike, it's weird how much their flowers smell alike on the cookie dough note but plants grow night and day of each other.

I'd like to see a list of all cookies cuts and crosses mapped out like the chem thread. Have all on one list and after the main list is made then each after, add to it. Need to start documenting what's what. If anyone can do it this thread could. Along with guys sitting on multiple crosses and originals. Doesn't even have to be in any order just put down in writing. Nice easy list.
The bagseed forum cookie i have made me think of what you said baba n goo. It grows like a forum, fast as hell, dense nugs, but doesn't color at all like forum. Day and night. The smoke has cookie but a little citrus maybe pine but full flavored like forum... just strong. Soon i will have a few trusted pallet and growers that will have it to hopefully clarify some things up. The smell is there though. It's so abundant it makes me think how strong that cookie scent is, how could it not over come everything it's crossed too. I would like to know what side of the family that smell was from?

Last edited:
Top Bottom