Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

new round up and running:) just starting the cure on the other... man does she smell good, the units are literally half the size of my Chemdog 91 x true og, with also turned out uber fire! next round forum and candyland...
IMG 1772
IMG 1773
IMG 1777
IMG 1778
IMG 1782
IMG 1784
IMG 1796

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Nice size tops.. great work
thanks my dude, yea she was pretty awesome, i got her in the stable for sure... I was asking my dude whom i got the cut from and he thinks it might be the monster cooks, I'm not too familiar with her so I'm unsure but i guess thats what he thinks. you got any ideas? didn't have really any og type nose to her, and I've been told the dhn or platinum have more og nose.

OGlover1224

OGlover1224

Man do I love this thread.

Here is some Chemdog D x forumcut from divine. This has the most frost out of the 3 I have going. Hoping its a forum leaner, maybe someone with some cookie knowledge can chime in. i apologize for the sideways, took it with my ipad and i realize i need to take the picture holding it sideways for the picture to post to a forum correctly, im sure someone else has run into this. Anyways here she is at day 31.

IMG 3818

IMG 3818
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man do I love this thread.

Here is some Chemdog D x forumcut from divine. This has the most frost out of the 3 I have going. Hoping its a forum leaner, maybe someone with some cookie knowledge can chime in. i apologize for the sideways, took it with my ipad and i realize i need to take the picture holding it sideways for the picture to post to a forum correctly, im sure someone else has run into this. Anyways here she is at day 31.

View attachment 442430
Nice & healthy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks my dude, yea she was pretty awesome, i got her in the stable for sure... I was asking my dude whom i got the cut from and he thinks it might be the monster cooks, I'm not too familiar with her so I'm unsure but i guess thats what he thinks. you got any ideas? didn't have really any og type nose to her, and I've been told the dhn or platinum have more og nose.
Ive tried Cookie Monster bout 2-3yrs ago at green door in SF & i liked it alot.. it was like platinum cookies but with a hint of sumthin extra.. im not sure if it was the real deal or juss a renamed platinum cut but it was very bomb.. ive never seen it growing so i dont have anymore info other then it was fire..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Ive tried Cookie Monster bout 2-3yrs ago at green door in SF & i liked it alot.. it was like platinum cookies but with a hint of sumthin extra.. im not sure if it was the real deal or juss a renamed platinum cut but it was very bomb.. ive never seen it growing so i dont have anymore info other then it was fire..
appreciate the input, my guy at the club really seemed to think it was the monster too, had something extra in the nose, i wanna say some sorta subtle lavender type thing going on. whatever it is i love it!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

@mastacheeser can you please give me a pm and teach me how to get my BHO that clean and clear cuz either my vac purge is leaking or I am missing something critical to the process
Nothing special here nugga
Its all about your starting material
I'm still kinda a newbie when it comes to this stuff

Nice work it looks like a nug run

Yea this batch came out straight fire! Tastes like a nug run too, if the wax from my WiFi comes out lookin like this I think there might be some "nug run" stickers on the packaging lol

How many nugs have to be in there to qualify for a nug run anyway?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nothing special here nugga
Its all about your starting material
I'm still kinda a newbie when it comes to this stuff

Yea this batch came out straight fire! Tastes like a nug run too, if the wax from my WiFi comes out lookin like this I think there might be some "nug run" stickers on the packaging lol

How many nugs have to be in there to qualify for a nug run anyway?
I'm sure most "nug run" like you stated isn't all nug run. Just because Ferraris get a clear coat in Italy doesn't mean it's all Italian made..

urban1026835

urban1026835

hello goo & company,

see this thread is still going strong. Running that s1 from bcbd 1 more time right now(posted awhile back). Think I as having a better go of her last round.

My memory is horrible with these things though and she is definitely starting to pack it on now, end of week 7 but I wanna say last round she was a little more stacked up.

who knows seems like since the start of 7 she really put her big girl shoes on and started to catch up to the ogk sitting next to her so we shall see how close to 70 I can get her. Last time i think i went 65-67 and remember thinking that she should go another week to really get headstash worthy.

anyways was more potent then i gave it credit for untill the jar ran low & then I threw another in flower. Will post up some pics of her next time i take them.

Top Bottom