Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Yeah it's not Johnny's Black ice. I actually have a pack of Johnny's Blackice that I bought from Og genetics. The plants are three feet tall but I don't have room to flower them yet. I'm only running 1 600 watt even though I have two. My summer electric bill killed me.

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn three ft.. i have an original diesel thats 4 ft..that bitch will probaly stretch to 8 ft... i want to flower it but im probably trade it...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here are some Forum cookies hitting flower tomorrow!

IMG 2974

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
been spraying them hard and they are showing a lil bit of but better safe than sorry!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I gave it to 6 THCFarmers thus far. Ain't worried about everyone growing a shitty yielder.
People always said OG Kush was a shitty yielder and purple too, but I've seen it hit high marks countless times, we'll see with the gsc if she can't be worked to perform above average...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey MG are you any differences between the 2 cuts of GSC that you have
Hell yea there both way different.. There not the same that's 4sho.. The GSC #1 looks dead on like the GSC pics I've seen posted up on the other site.. The GSC #2 grows way different it looks like its gunna stack better & has a OG sent 2 her with hella OG lookin leafs..
The homie Cheese called it way back he said the GSC #2 wasn't the real deal & what ever it was it has og leaning buds & it looks like Cheese was rite.. Well see how the finished product is it still might b killer..

Top Bottom