Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoopytime

snoopytime

Nice cookies Evoke! Lucky for you, YOURS don't contain GMOs . . just the 'safe for kiddies' version does . . you know, the illuminati makes sure they are safe in a lab. They arent created by a chef they are created by a chemical engineering team with a minor in purchasing cheap.
Are there GMOs in Girl Scout Cookies?
"Our bakers determine whether to use genetically modified agricultural crops (GMOs) in Girl Scout Cookies based on a range of market-related factors. There are some conventional ingredients, such as sugar, which are most prominently available in the United States as GMO. Our bakers are industry experts and have brought their experience and knowledge to the forefront on this topic, and they actively follow the science. For the time being, we feel confident in the safety of all the ingredients in Girl Scout Cookies, including GMO ingredients.
It's important to note that there is worldwide scientific support that there are no safety concerns with the currently commercialized ingredients derived from genetically modified agricultural crops (GMOs) on the market—the World Health Organization, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, and the American Medical Association all share this assessment. In addition, in the future, GMOs may offer a way to help feed an ever-increasing world population."
--------------------------------------------------------
In other words, the illuminati says its safe for them if dumb poor people kill themselves by eating posion, because the illuminati will still be able to get their cars washed if the population is cut in half.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice cookies Evoke! Lucky for you, YOURS don't contain GMOs . . just the 'safe for kiddies' version does . . you know, the illuminati makes sure they are safe in a lab. They arent created by a chef they are created by a chemical engineering team with a minor in purchasing cheap.
Are there GMOs in Girl Scout Cookies?
"Our bakers determine whether to use genetically modified agricultural crops (GMOs) in Girl Scout Cookies based on a range of market-related factors. There are some conventional ingredients, such as sugar, which are most prominently available in the United States as GMO. Our bakers are industry experts and have brought their experience and knowledge to the forefront on this topic, and they actively follow the science. For the time being, we feel confident in the safety of all the ingredients in Girl Scout Cookies, including GMO ingredients.
It's important to note that there is worldwide scientific support that there are no safety concerns with the currently commercialized ingredients derived from genetically modified agricultural crops (GMOs) on the market—the World Health Organization, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the U.S. National Academy of Sciences, and the American Medical Association all share this assessment. In addition, in the future, GMOs may offer a way to help feed an ever-increasing world population."
--------------------------------------------------------
In other words, the illuminati says its safe for them if dumb poor people kill themselves by eating posion, because the illuminati will still be able to get their cars washed if the population is cut in half.
tons of water and food on this planet...fatties just need to learn to share...lol

My audio is broken and I couldn't hear this clip but I'm hoping it is a good one...lmao
GMO is for profits, feeding the poor isn't a new invention and can happen any day the people choose to share.

In the words of Bill Hicks:

sky high

sky high

Quit makin' a fuss you silly little bitches! Those girl Scout GMO cookies are perfectly safe!
ImagesCABVYC9S

Illmind

Illmind

i can smell too much iron in prime. ans sweet leaf smells yumtastic.. and for the record in grade school i was the kid with the balls big enough to eat paste.. few years later i'm in the room with all paste eaters lol... so dont eat the paste that rm was hell on earth.. plus paste taste like pig shit whole nother story jk lol... my cookie jar will soon be on retard.. anyone else get weird dried dark leaves on lowers while alive still??

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have noticed the old bottom leaves do die a in Knarly leathery Dark way

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i can smell too much iron in prime. ans sweet leaf smells yumtastic.. and for the record in grade school i was the kid with the balls big enough to eat paste.. few years later i'm in the room with all paste eaters lol... so dont eat the paste that rm was hell on earth.. plus paste taste like pig shit whole nother story jk lol... my cookie jar will soon be on retard.. anyone else get weird dried dark leaves on lowers while alive still??
I have noticed the old bottom leaves do die a in Knarly leathery Dark way
I get lots of tweaked out leafs.. Older fan leafs juss die 4 no reason at all well the plant seems 2 look happy. I juss figured I haven't got her dialed in quite rite.. I think my plant looks killer but she sure ain't firing on all cylinders..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

There is always room 4 improvement in my grows. I'm never happy even if everybody says my buds r fire.. I still think I can do better.. I'm only 1/2 there 2 b a master grower.. But I'll get there

snoopytime

snoopytime

Nice pix stix!

Dont forget, in the last stage of life that scientistos refer to as senescence, the plant knows it doesnt have to use fans anymore to collect sun energy, as its life is nearing an end. Therefore it sucks every last useable molecule from the fan leaves and re-positions them where they serve the purpose of giving the highest possible chance of getting its genetics into the next generation. Fortunately for us, this happens to be the buds. Now this sucking out of molecules can leave a nasty shell of a fan leaf behind. It makes sense though, as it has literally had the life sucked out if it lol.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:) I like that Snoopytime..(sup bro!)

So, it sounds like, it might be best , to leave the fan leaves on, untill they are sucked dry;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pix stix!

Dont forget, in the last stage of life that scientistos refer to as senescence, the plant knows it doesnt have to use fans anymore to collect sun energy, as its life is nearing an end. Therefore it sucks every last useable molecule from the fan leaves and re-positions them where they serve the purpose of giving the highest possible chance of getting its genetics into the next generation. Fortunately for us, this happens to be the buds. Now this sucking out of molecules can leave a nasty shell of a fan leaf behind. It makes sense though, as it has literally had the life sucked out if it lol.
Oh yes I know what u mean about late flower changes but I'm in veg & so is Ken.. This GSC does that in veg.. I never worry 2 much b'cuz she saves me some time.. She cleans her self up by thinning the bigger fan leafs back.. LOL.. I think it's I nute thing

Top Bottom