Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Your Cookies are looking great Goo! Man, Those hairs are Long!

Those bags on the right look like what i feed my goats! Do they smell like alfalfa? ..lol :)
I don't even know what alfalfa smells like..LOL They said try adding it 2 my coco & juss give that plant plain water.. I think my plant will starve but I think I'll try it.. The Lil bottles he said add them 2 the normal mix but I'm gunna juss do 1 plant 2 see if there will b a big difference..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

IMG 20130319 132253

My introduction to the Gsc Forum cut! Courtesy of SkunkMasterFlex. Absolute DANK! Taste and smelled like a hashy cookie with a minty background. Greatjob SMF. Keep up the great work . Mad resect.
Quest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ok I will say(type) it:rolleyes: That pick sucks! :wtf:...lol :)
No doupt the buds are dank

I suck at growing...
Gonna be a while before I'm as good as Goo and Rival the other awesome farmers here
If I grow enough..Im bound to get lucky with some! ;)

Im praying this Cookie in my greenhouse isnt revegging :confused:

Ghcookie322
Cookieclose322

^Its getting 13 hours of total darkness now :)

O

Organicyumyum

so, the more this herb dries and the more I smoke it, the more I'm really liking it. It's a new favorite for sure and will be staying in my garden most likely for years to come. Cuts of this quality are few and far between, so I'm going to say that this one is not hype based. It really is that good. The high is amazing and the flavors seem to be incredible as well. I can't wait to try a sample that has been cured for a month or more, but the more the herb dries the more I am getting a thin mint flavor from these. I really can see where people are saying it tastes like thin mints. I can't wait to make some shatter with this trim. I'm gonna call it Cookie Dough. Yum Yum!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

finishing the last of my cookies this morning, with this in the background...

did that girl at 2:30 with the glasses on make anyone else fall in love? wow...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
so, the more this herb dries and the more I smoke it, the more I'm really liking it. It's a new favorite for sure and will be staying in my garden most likely for years to come. Cuts of this quality are few and far between, so I'm going to say that this one is not hype based. It really is that good. The high is amazing and the flavors seem to be incredible as well. I can't wait to try a sample that has been cured for a month or more, but the more the herb dries the more I am getting a thin mint flavor from these. I really can see where people are saying it tastes like thin mints. I can't wait to make some shatter with this trim. I'm gonna call it Cookie Dough. Yum Yum!
I totally agree wit ya, Yum! I cant wait to harvest my cookies. Still got a month or so to go tho. Patience is a great mental exercise for sure! I get that Cookie Dough and Cotton Candy kinda smell right now. It def has mint OG smell as well. How much did u get per plant?

O

Organicyumyum

I totally agree wit ya, Yum! I cant wait to harvest my cookies. Still got a month or so to go tho. Patience is a great mental exercise for sure! I get that Cookie Dough and Cotton Candy kinda smell right now. It def has mint OG smell as well. How much did u get per plant?

2 ounces per plant in 3 gallon pots. feel like I can get a zip per gallon if I do my next run right. I was super half assed this go round and didnt tie up anything or trim much of the lower growth off. This herb is my new favorite smoke. I went out to the club last night and lit up and everyone around who tried it was like, mmmmm, what is that? Tastes great, super potent, and the high is exceptional. Wouldn't say it's my favorite ever, but as of now it seems to definitely be in my top 5 ever.

Top Bottom