Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Damn my cooks ain't done baking yet. So ill be loading up a nice little bowl of some diablo og. Not my fav by any means so I'm topping it off with some alb walker kief for some pine berry kick. Happy 4:20 u cookie headZ.

D

delamountain

that seed came from THC (The hemp center in SF, CA) the place that made The Cookie famous, TLC (Threa Leaf Collective is in San Jose) used to be in San Jose i just looked on weedmaps n it's not on there no more:(:(:(. shame it was better then some of the other over hype places in San Jose.

4 the record the "Bag seed cut" came from The Hemp Center, found in a $350 OZ. of Cookies....call it the $350 OZ that keeps on giving;)
theraleaf is still there and on weedmaps

K

kushsmoker30

theraleaf is still there and on weedmaps

awww ur right:), i guess i looked wrong. i seen there menu n it's looking nice, this place has consistently had good meds.

Thanks for putting out here, i'd h8 to b spreading false info.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I'm loading True OG

been smoking on this odyssey
View attachment 311925

N

NorcalKid

Haha in due time I'm sure the cut will start making its rounds goo. With my breeding projects right around the corner you may have a good chance at snagging some dope phenos. Ill are sure to kick you down some as soon as their done if you wanna test em...

And in reality THC is not the spot to get the fire last time I went they had forum cookies.
Theraleaf def has the fire almost every time. Sucks I live in SF and don't wanna be driving an hour plus to get some trees though.

D

delamountain

awww ur right:), i guess i looked wrong. i seen there menu n it's looking nice, this place has consistently had good meds.

Thanks for putting out here, i'd h8 to b spreading false info.
Is theraleaf worth hitting up?Was heading that way soon anyways always down to try a new spot

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Haha in due time I'm sure the cut will start making its rounds goo. With my breeding projects right around the corner you may have a good chance at snagging some dope phenos. Ill are sure to kick you down some as soon as their done if you wanna test em...

And in reality THC is not the spot to get the fire last time I went they had forum cookies.
Theraleaf def has the fire almost every time. Sucks I live in SF and don't wanna be driving an hour plus to get some trees though.
im waiting doggie

Latest posts

Top Bottom