Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

i use a measuring spoon... ohh ya i use 5 gallon buckets.. 1 tsp is 5 ml i forget to cut my base nutes... when using moab..

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I was talkin bout the 1ml per gal.. How would u mesure a ml in powder?

1tsp=5ml

I cut my base in half and use 10ml per 5 gallon on my heavy feeding strains.
5 ml for the cooks tho. I usually use it in 6 and 7 too.
I also use hammerhead @ 5 ml gallon weeks 2-7(half strength wk 6&7)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i use a measuring spoon... ohh ya i use 5 gallon buckets.. 1 tsp is 5 ml i forget to cut my base nutes... when using moab..
1tsp=5ml

I cut my base in half and use 10ml per 5 gallon on my heavy feeding strains.
5 ml for the cooks tho. I usually use it in 6 and 7 too.
I also use hammerhead @ 5 ml gallon weeks 2-7(half strength wk 6&7)
I know 5ml is a tsp but my question was how the hell r u gunna mesure 1ml of MOAB?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Stoner moment I was using 1ml per gallon...so in a 5gallon bucket 1tsp...u were right... this wifi I'm smoking on has me twisted...
LOL!! Now that's some real deal dank doggie.. Smoke that strain after u did all ur important things..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
here is a row of GSC, everything against the wall is cookies.
Day 25

IMG 3857

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

use your scale if you're having a tough time trying to measure your powder nutrients with liquid volume measurements...

tip burn with moab means you fucked up - don't use as much next time. I get argued with about this but I swear to god every plant I've smoked with tip burn has a harsh undertone that knocks out alot of the taste.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

use your scale if you're having a tough time trying to measure your powder nutrients with liquid volume measurements...

tip burn with moab means you fucked up - don't use as much next time. I get argued with about this but I swear to god every plant I've smoked with tip burn has a harsh undertone that knocks out alot of the taste.
I'm gunna need 2 bust out the scale then.. If I make a small batch 2 foliar I'm gunna need less then a ml b'cuz I only used 16oz 2 spray my plants..

I always get light tip burn on my plants & I sure know what u mean about the smoke after.. But as long as u do a super flush like a full 14 days & get that runoff down to under 200 (150 & under is best) then the smoke will b pretty good.. I'm always testing new nutes & different things & I fuck up lots of plants with tip burn..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Has anybody seen or heard from iLLmind lately? I haven't seen him around in a long time.. He was gunna post up some flicks but never did.. If anybody see's him or knows how 2 get ahold of him tell him 2 get at me.. I hope he's all good juss loaded as fuck off then cookies..

Top Bottom