Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have Used MW indoors in veg. ...and It does kill mites with just water somehow..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Guess where I'm at?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Chillin in the FUNK LAB!! I was just catching up on 10 pages of that thread last night. And I know you guys were blowin big Cookie smoke and all sorts of dank shit! Nothing better than good times with good friends!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
But I will try Sour Pebbles 1 day..

Sour PebblesView attachment 317915
She is a Lil sad from the long ride home in the dark but she will blow up in no time.. Big thanks Rival
She will blow up in no time, Goo. Put her in some 707 and just feed some bennies and u will see her really happy!

Good eyes.. I'm chillin at the Funk Lab... I didn't get 2 smoke Rivals Sour Pebbles b'cuz he smoked it all..
My bad. That shit taste to good to not smoke on. LOL:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Got all smoked out in the Funk Lab! Chillin wit Goo n Rival, Good times!
it was good times for sure. Just talking strains, smoking some dank ass OG hybrids and eating good food. U can't go wrong wit that, G.

Yes I'm very lucky 2 have such great homies.. U should of seen his Funk Lab he gots it crackin in there.. He gots a huge GSC mom as tall as me.. It go's down in Rivals Funk Lab
We r all lucky to have good homies. I'm glad u guys got to come kik it at the Funk Lab. I always keep shit banging around here, Goo. That Cookie mom is gonna produce like crazy! :woot:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel all "Homebound" here with my sick wife :(
I wish I had homies that came over to Chill and Puff. ;)
I just have to puff with my plants and my dog. :)

I feel ya, Ken. I'm always home wit the wife and dogs. I always wake and bake wit my plants. Makes them feel loved and I get to smoke and boost their ego at the same time! It was nice to have a few homies come chill at the Funk Lab.

S

Snowman

Before i went barebulbs i used cooltubes! so were theres a will theres a way Doggie Dog!!! got bout 8 cooltubes collecting dust!

Hey Aligee

I am going to build out a vert room and was thinking about using cool tubes. What is the reason you went to bare bulbs? Yield? Quality?

I was thinking 10 verts around 8 plants cooled by a 5 ton ac. I know I have enough AC to cool the room, but I was considering the cool tubes for at least the first couple of runs just in case the plants streathed to close to the lights. Any advise would be much apreciated.

Goo Gratz on the Sour Peb cut. GSC and SP.........im jelly too. LOL :greedy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom