Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah, it's looking like they might have thinned it out for drip or auto watering systems and whatnot. Since it would be recirculating they prob lowered the content of actual ingredients per volume to get that NPK down to that low. Does it smell the same as the normal Sea Green and is it as viscous?
Yo BaBa the old Sea Green has a Asian soy sauce scent 2 me & the new 1 has a BBQ sauce scent almost dead on like Heavy 16 Prime..

YaaMon

YaaMon

Lol, Asian soy sauce, spot on description Goo. I love me some Sea Green, I agree with yall, I'm sure it's just watered down and maybe they added a specific oil (can't remember which one) that helps suppress foaming. Hopefully they aren't trying to charge the same amount as regular Sea Green. I think the smallest size bottle they make for the Hydro version is 32 oz bottle which makes me think you have to use more per/gal compared to regular Sea Green. Goo, is the usage rate any different?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got back to smoking flowers. Set this cookie jar aside for just over two months to cure. Figured id snap a few shots of it when I opened it before I got to wild baked hahaha. All camera phone pics, but they are some what clear
20130317 110628

20130317 110718

Making some gsc shatter....and a few shots of the finished piece...
20130410 182910

20130416 130328

20130414 214942

20130421 213023

Last is a few pics of a gram of GSC rolled in slightly warmed gsc shatter and then rolled in gsc kief.
20130422 174526

20130422 174553

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Just got back to smoking flowers. Set this cookie jar aside for just over two months to cure. Figured id snap a few shots of it when I opened it before I got to wild baked hahaha. All camera phone pics, but they are some what clear
View attachment 318185
View attachment 318186
Making some gsc shatter....and a few shots of the finished piece...
View attachment 318187
View attachment 318188
View attachment 318192
View attachment 318195
Last is a few pics of a gram of GSC rolled in slightly warmed gsc shatter and then rolled in gsc kief.
View attachment 318198
View attachment 318199
Killer cookie jar I have some cookie crumbs that's been cursing 4 about a month.. I like that GSC Goo Bud<< that's what I call them when I make um.. U got some killer dank doggie

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
GSC goo bud...lol. I'm new to makin goo buds.....though I know a badass mofo named makingoo :)

Thanks for the kind words doggie. They are still sub par compared to what iv seen in this thread. some insane pics in here! Much love ~Smf~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC goo bud...lol. I'm new to makin goo buds.....though I know a badass mofo named makingoo :)

Thanks for the kind words doggie. They are still sub par compared to what iv seen in this thread. some insane pics in here! Much love ~Smf~
Ur crazy doggie ur work looks dank as fuck juss like all the killer cooks in this thread.. I'd love 2 puff some of ur cookies..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn, I need to grow out my forum cut. Based on what folks seem to be saying about her not liking being directly under the bulb, I'm thinking of lining my beds with GSC and filling the interior with White Fire.

Like this vvvv (the dashes are the walkway between the beds)

G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G

Any thoughts?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn, I need to grow out my forum cut. Based on what folks seem to be saying about her not liking being directly under the bulb, I'm thinking of lining my beds with GSC and filling the interior with White Fire.

Like this vvvv (the dashes are the walkway between the beds)

G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G

Any thoughts?
I bet it would work nice.. Other people like Rival had great results with her under the light.. She juss don't need 2 b rite under the light.. I bet u could put some outside the tray & still have killer results.. The homie Rival is gunna put this 2 the test with his huge GSC mom..

Latest posts

Top Bottom