Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

soupsala

Yeah theyre in soil. im using sensia&b Bud blood big bud moab + hammerhead

The stretch was ridiculous about 2 weeks of straight stretching and the pistils didnt show for about a week 1 1/2 2 weeks. if we're counting from the moment i switched it to 12/12 it would be 5 weeks if we're counting from when the pistils showed then 3 weeks lol

S

soupsala

Yeah, but when do i start counting the days of flower from 12/12 or from when pistils show? They look nowhere near mature compared to the gdp im also running. I think next run i'll only run 50 GSCs doing 80 is a bit of a hassle and that way i'll give them the attention they deserve!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I bet it would work nice.. Other people like Rival had great results with her under the light.. She juss don't need 2 b rite under the light.. I bet u could put some outside the tray & still have killer results.. The homie Rival is gunna put this 2 the test with his huge GSC mom..

I kept my light about 18" away from the tops. I'm def gonna have that fat ass GSC mom in flower. Even in the corner of my room she will produce. U wait and see, Goo! ;)

O

Organicyumyum

Yeah, but when do i start counting the days of flower from 12/12 or from when pistils show? They look nowhere near mature compared to the gdp im also running. I think next run i'll only run 50 GSCs doing 80 is a bit of a hassle and that way i'll give them the attention they deserve!

start counting from the day you flip, they should be done right around 63-65 days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I kept my light about 18" away from the tops. I'm def gonna have that fat ass GSC mom in flower. Even in the corner of my room she will produce. U wait and see, Goo! ;)
Oh I know she will doggie.. She is gunna super yield 4 u

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks guys just trying to keep the cookies going. Probably the last time I run her big but she will always have a table here. Next run hopefully it will be animal cookies and ogkushbreath ones. And of course the sinmint cookies.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn, I need to grow out my forum cut. Based on what folks seem to be saying about her not liking being directly under the bulb, I'm thinking of lining my beds with GSC and filling the interior with White Fire.

Like this vvvv (the dashes are the walkway between the beds)

G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G
G WF WF G---G WF WF G

Any thoughts?

Full beds for the win

Top Bottom