• Start date
  • Tagged users None
shawnskush

shawnskush

love me some honeycomb!
442b5e790c266.jpg

O

Organicyumyum

Ya not sure why folks prefer shatter myself either. Best ive had is always waxy/honeycomb/peanut butter

hey grit, can you differentiate between the different styles of oil for me? and also, how they're made. I'm a bubble hash guy so all this butane extraction is something new for me in the past year. how is wax/honeycomb/jelly/peanut butter/shatter made etc.?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I tossed a couple GSC clone runts in the ground together. They are startin to get their legs even though the wind has been poundin them for the last 10 days or so...beautiful little lovelies in the sun...loved the smoke indoors but outdoors she's goin to be a beast..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I tossed a couple GSC clone runts in the ground together. They are startin to get their legs even though the wind has been poundin them for the last 10 days or so...beautiful little lovelies in the sun...loved the smoke indoors but outdoors she's goin to be a beast..

Love to hear that Tex!
for me, its almost a Different plant outdoors!
I Cant wait to see my Summer Sun Cookie flowers !:woot:

Who else has outdoor cookies? lurkers?o_O

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Brace yourself farmers...lol
Massive Forum GSC pic dump!
Just me bakered and figured I'd clean something up real fast to show that you don't have to bake such small cookies...not that these are obese but they are just like a high yielding purple or OG strain imo

No real pic selection here, just everything I snapped in that moment:D
IMG 4180
IMG 4181
IMG 4182
IMG 4183
IMG 4184
IMG 4185
IMG 4186
IMG 4187

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Goo- cal carb kills benes. Imo terrible product that comes from a company who makes tea brew packs which colonize then tell u to spray cal carb killing them. Stupid company and product. Will never support

Oyy- ive seen it in shatter. Need a purger

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The shatter i fux with is 72-80 somethin percent sunpurged in santa cruz. Kill! If you know about the french toast you know whatsup

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo- cal carb kills benes. Imo terrible product that comes from a company who makes tea brew packs which colonize then tell u to spray cal carb killing them. Stupid company and product. Will never support

Oyy- ive seen it in shatter. Need a purger
Great info.. No wonder it wasn't mixing 4 me.. It was a sign>> do not use this product<< it had its own warning but I didn't listen.. Thanks I'm gunna give them a nice tea spray 2morro..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Im living vicariously through you all on her posting up the dank. Currently not growing and noticing i need my therapeutic job back but busy as shit otherwise. Doing some consulting which is nice to help out. Be on the lookout though for a new build out. Maybe organic soil beds, kis nute packs and blumats with a nice enviro maybe gavitas overhead again. Keep it fresh and post up those dankies ladies and gents

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

Sorry in advance if i've posted this in the wrong place and hijacked a thread but I was hoping to pick the brains of all you Cookie Masters out there.

Basically, this strain has so many good things said about it, I want it. I don't live in the USA or in a cannabis enlightened land so thought getting this in any time under ten years would be impossible.

However, I've found two sources that sell GSC and wondered if anyone on here knew if these were actually what they say they are. As both are on the pricey side for six seeds, $110, I thought i'd try and find out if the info they're putting out on them is correct. Here's their blurb -

Thats Right they did it again. They brought you one of the most sought after strains in the world currently. The Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint pheno) is selfing this an then outcrossing her aswell. These are Pure GSC seeds. This isnt the Forum cut this is the Original from the Creator out of the SFBay area. Expect a very slow to moderate grower, she will need to be tipped, topped or lst'd to make her branch out.. She clones well and loves her N...Expect moderate yields of nugs the West Coast Rappers are talking about.Flower times 55-63 days

Any help or advice would be massively appreciated!

P.S. absolutely sublime pictures in this thread!! I mean, being a member here and being able to get adivce from people who grow the sort of stuff on show is akin to having Tiger Woods as your golf coach.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sorry in advance if i've posted this in the wrong place and hijacked a thread but I was hoping to pick the brains of all you Cookie Masters out there.

Basically, this strain has so many good things said about it, I want it. I don't live in the USA or in a cannabis enlightened land so thought getting this in any time under ten years would be impossible.

However, I've found two sources that sell GSC and wondered if anyone on here knew if these were actually what they say they are. As both are on the pricey side for six seeds, $110, I thought i'd try and find out if the info they're putting out on them is correct. Here's their blurb -

Thats Right they did it again. They brought you one of the most sought after strains in the world currently. The Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint pheno) is selfing this an then outcrossing her aswell. These are Pure GSC seeds. This isnt the Forum cut this is the Original from the Creator out of the SFBay area. Expect a very slow to moderate grower, she will need to be tipped, topped or lst'd to make her branch out.. She clones well and loves her N...Expect moderate yields of nugs the West Coast Rappers are talking about.Flower times 55-63 days

Any help or advice would be massively appreciated!

P.S. absolutely sublime pictures in this thread!! I mean, being a member here and being able to get adivce from people who grow the sort of stuff on show is akin to having Tiger Woods as your golf coach.
That's a great description but I don't know who made them so I have no clue about them.. But they got a good description..

Latest posts

Top Bottom