MakinGoo

GSC day 33
(forum cut)
(Coco/H16)

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
looks great goo. i dropped my nutes down between 9-1200 this time and they are super happy.
looks like they'll yield better for me this time. but not nearly as big as the soil guys are getting em.
yours look like they could get pretty chunky this run bro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've noticed the 3 other strains I'm running r very different in growth..Platinum Cookies,OGKB,& GSC Bag seed grow a Lil different..

Platinum Cookies (DHN):
Grows slow with short spaces between nodes with very skinny stems & small thin OG type leafs.. This strain has that crazy duck foot leaf action going on<< u know when the leafs won't fully open up & spread out there fingers they kinda over lap..

GSC Bag seed S1:
This plant grows fast with medium size stems.. With bigger & thicker leafs then platinum.. This plant is more stretchy between nodes.. It also has that same duck foot action like DHN but a Lil worse..

OGKB:
This plant grows pretty fast with very short nodes.. The leafs on this strain r very thick & leathery.. This strain so far has a indica type growth pattern with super super thick stems.. This plant has the worst duck foot action between the 3 strains

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking good GOO!! Your tops are already about the same size of your finished cookies last time, your on your way to crushing it bro! Notice all those lovely, lively pistils on the soil Forum Cookies? That's a sign of goodness to come, sizing too. That H16 coco is my guess for smallest when they are all baked :artist:

Latest posts

Top Bottom