• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I talked 2 the Homie NorCalkid & he said if my Animal Cookies r real then it will look like the Forum cut & grow fast juss like the forum cut.. So far it's lookin great & seems 2 grow super fast & also loves being topped like the forum cut..

Animal Cookies after being topped she responded fast

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Holy shit man, me TOO! It's an exercise in self control each time I go in there............ MUST NOT SAMPLE UNTIL FINISHED.

It's become a mantra.

lmao...I know the feeling!!...i almost cut a lower branch today. But they have way too many white hairs still(day 49)
It smells so good! ...I think I will cut a little one in a few days though ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've notice my coco cookies r starting 2 turn purp in this heat wave (mid summer day 14 of temp over 100) juss a tiny bit.. But the soil cookies r still super green.. Very weird? Oh yea & the coco cookies buds r more sharp..? Like pointy Indian arrow heads.. In soil the tops r more short & fat & round acorn like.. It's hard 2 explain & I can't get a good pic but the coco cookies have the perfect pyramid shaped buds & the soil cookies have a more bubba Kush chunky round top..<< at least at around day 40 in bloom..

We'll see how it goes later in bloom..

YaaMon

YaaMon

GSC really makes me believe there's some OGK in Bubba (like one of the stories claims), some batches of the Forum cut come out so much like Bubba its insane

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, afpak is a nice one.

My gut reaction is that it's Urkle x Larry OG or some sort of OG to create Forum Cookies, some of the flavors at the midpoint to the end of the bowl are beyond similar to the Lavy I used to grow which is a lower yielding more potent pheno of the Urkle family. Lavy & Urkle always had those type of nug shapes and growth characteristics like the GSC. Not sure what this supposed F1 durb is but the sativa isn't showing itself. The OG Kush n urkle genetics are screaming though, imo

Latest posts

Top Bottom