Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bangarang

Couple questions about the GSC forum cut. No pictures i am sorry.
Day 42 the leaves are black as night and look really cool. I have noticed that the stocks are also purple; almost wood like aka over nuted. I know the leaves are characteristic but is that characteristic of the stalk?
I have also noticed some of the older black leaves are beginning to dry out and crust up. Plants look real healthy i am just unsure of how to leaf this plant when every leaf is attached to a beautiful flower.

M

Munson

week 7. 3 week flush. 3 diff. phenos of cookie wreck, cookie leaners. First 2 are sweet smelling like candied lime and grape. Third one is just funk
Cookie 013
Cookie 014
Cookie 015
Cookie 016

Last edited by a moderator:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Couple questions about the GSC forum cut. No pictures i am sorry.
Day 42 the leaves are black as night and look really cool. I have noticed that the stocks are also purple; almost wood like aka over nuted. I know the leaves are characteristic but is that characteristic of the stalk?
I have also noticed some of the older black leaves are beginning to dry out and crust up. Plants look real healthy i am just unsure of how to leaf this plant when every leaf is attached to a beautiful flower.
I've never actually payed much attention 2 the bottom stocks but ur description sounds rite 2 me.. The older fans always get used up 1st & die off. GSC is nute picky so if ur nutes were off she wouldn't look happy.. It's hard 2 call with out a pic but my guess is ur good if she looks happy.. U only got 1 more week 2 feed then flush so it's my guess it's all good 4 ur cookie plant..

thump easy

thump easy

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If that pheno has that grapefruit added 2 the dough that would b mega sic.. That plant looks hella cookie 2 me great work
It really does smell like that! they both do! I just came in from checking them again.
I smell it practically everyday! lol Its blowing my mind! :woot:
In a few weeks Im going to be looking for you to smoke these with me!
Im kicking myself though
I didnt take cuts from them because I wasnt expecting much:arghh::banghead::banghead:
they both have little lower branches that im going to cut of right now and try to root though(44 days in)
If that dont work I may snip the tops at harvest and try to revege the rest of the whole plant..:confused:
And I think i have 5 or 6 of these beans left I can look though too.

That PCP clone you gave me didn't get very big but, she is stinking really loud and getting frosty!

Pcpday43
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It really does smell like that! they both do! I just came in from checking them again.
I smell it practically everyday! lol Its blowing my mind! :woot:
In a few weeks Im going to be looking for you to smoke these with me!
Im kicking myself though
I didnt take cuts from them because I wasnt expecting much:arghh::banghead::banghead:
they both have little lower branches that im going to cut of right now and try to root though(44 days in)
If that dont work I may snip the tops at harvest and try to revege the rest of the whole plant..:confused:
And I think i have 5 or 6 of these beans left I can look though too.

That PCP clone you gave me didn't get very big but, she is stinking really loud and getting frosty!

View attachment 351615
That sounds very nice.. I can't wait 2 try her.. I hope the lil branch clones I've had 2 do it b4 & it worked.. If that don't work u can try 2 reveg her.. Good luck I hope u can keep her

Top Bottom