Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

What's up guys. I know it's a crappy pic but does this look like a legit gsc cut? I was told it's original thin mint cut and I might pick these up tomorrow. But it is a Craigslist pickup.

Edit: sorry can't figure out how to post pics from my phone :(

Last edited:
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Dont do it! LOL craigslist is a pretty unreliable source....
I hear ya bro. I've been trying to get clones for 2 weeks and I just don't have time to drive to LA or the valley. I was going to have some ready to flower big OG girls in coco delivered to me from a place called herbal pharmacy in the desert but it doesn't line up with my schedule this weekend (they come down every couple weeks). So I'm going to take my chances with these gsc. I can't believe how hard it is to get clones in my area these days :(

DAT

DAT

do you know if any freshly baked cookies will be participating at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam? man that would be DOPE!!!
lol.... in this corner we have Yanks finest,.. short skirts and no panties..
!!The Girl Scouts and their COokies!!!// lol..well uniformd and ready to deliever a knock out PUNCH! hahaha and in this corner we have the sizzling shiney starz .. the 600 Club and the Breeders boutique master Piece that will Bite you in the ass..the Dog Kush. lol.. have a nice weekend and stay HIGH! please pass the cookies.haha

T

tipper619sd

Fuck I dropped 600 dollar camra in the res!!!!!!!! N one of my cookies smells like burnt cookies for reals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all bad man fuck that sucks i have dropped shit in my rez before also cell phone meters ect ect lol on the bright side its almost black friday so you can get a replacement for cheap!

J

jaybudding

Jays been busy in the lab working on a couple crosses. The first cross was successful. I crossed Cali-Cons Blackwater male a true male with Buds and Roses GSC I def have beans and am excited to start testing. My forum cut is at 11 days and im gonna hit that with the same pollen at around 18 days. Ill post pics when I can get some clear ones.

Top Bottom