Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Day 50 tester quick dried and consumed.... for quality control purposes only, of course. This is WORK lol
Rwgscsample53

She's finishing faster in rockwool than my first run of her in soil. They are also finishing with more frost. Nice high for being premature. Irie warm faced -type high, and the flavor was great despite drying on the pellet stove

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice! and Frosty Welshwizz! :woot:
Day 50 tester quick dried and consumed.... for quality control purposes only, of course. This is WORK lol
View attachment 365051
She's finishing faster in rockwool than my first run of her in soil. They are also finishing with more frost. Nice high for being premature. Irie warm faced -type high, and the flavor was great despite drying on the pellet stove
That's a lot of amber for 50 days! :eek:
Looks awesome..!:woot:

Aligee

Aligee

View attachment 365051
Nice work! hydro puts out the best type flowers from my experience, when compared side by side by me to promix or coco its a huge difference all the way around! :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:woot: lol...I grow the small ones in my bedroom! :p
But it was getting crowded with seedlings in there..so
Those got moved into the greenhouse in the day, and the tent at night with a MH(interrupted photo period)
They will get a real bed of their own soon!:happy:
That's gunna b a nice spring harvest.. There gunna fit nice in that bed. It would b sick 2 plant GSC in the ground in a huge garden grown like corn in big ass rows >> corn rows of cooks

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

:woot: lol...I grow the small ones in my bedroom! :p
But it was getting crowded with seedlings in there..so
Those got moved into the greenhouse in the day, and the tent at night with a MH(interrupted photo period)
They will get a real bed of their own soon!:happy:
Every time I see your pics of outdoor beds and it being January on top of it makes me :mad:
Lol your lucky. Steady dreaming over here.

Top Bottom