Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the dhn plat cookie cut is pretty potent, more potent then the forum in my book and everybodies that has tried both, ime
DHN plat cookie is just a stunty lil shortie of a grower and needs a major SOG to turn yields so people ditch it in search of the easier, faster growing larger yielding cookies. Just the way they jumped from lavy & urkle to gdp to even more watered down purps...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
that being said, forum gsc is superior to dhn as growing/vegging and structure but they both have nice flavors, just different and the dhn doesn't purple as much.

shawnskush

shawnskush

the dhn plat cookie cut is pretty potent, more potent then the forum in my book and everybodies that has tried both, ime
DHN plat cookie is just a stunty lil shortie of a grower and needs a major SOG to turn yields so people ditch it in search of the easier, faster growing larger yielding cookies. Just the way they jumped from lavy & urkle to gdp to even more watered down purps...lol
maaaannn I MISS a good lavender...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shamus ur 4gettin 1 giant detail >> the OGKB cut got dubbed that name b'cuz NorCalKid sourced his cookie cut from OGKushBreath that's y the name OGKB > GSC cut!! & the cut Evoke holds was sourced from a Cali club for the price of $500 so we dubbed it the $5oo cut... It was juss 2 distinguish the different lookin cuts.. Never 2 make people famous.. The names were dubbed that's b'cuz of the way they were sourced... & since no one we know got there cut from u ur name was never involved In anything... Juss think if u did share it then maybe it would have had ur name attached 2 it & u could of had some cookie fame...LOL

But if ur cut & evokes cut r the same then ur guess if the $500 cut being undoubtedly better then OGKB is mega funny..... LOL...

Ask Aligee>>>> I'm juss sayin!! LOL

s4v

s4v

Ogkb

Ogkb (old pic)

Got one at 5 weeks and god damn she really gonna make me work for it :eek:
Sub optimal conditions but still.. :eek:

I'm gonna have to roll up my sleeves and dig deep on this one :bookworm:

SpaceFace

SpaceFace

word well its not like i dont have access to the OGKB either way
and i deleted that post, no one has a clue what we are talkin about. lol

Aurthur Lee was decades ahead of his time...

LOVE was the model for Jimi Hendrix & The Experianece, as well as the Doors

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 377547
Ogkb (old pic)

Got one at 5 weeks and god damn she really gonna make me work for it :eek:
Sub optimal conditions but still.. :eek:

I'm gonna have to roll up my sleeves and dig deep on this one :bookworm:
LOL.. Yea she does make u work 4 it..
Ya ive been sayin the same. lol. SHows ya how well norcal has her dialed.
when it comes 2 this OGKB cut NorCalKid sure kills it...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Question to those lucky enough to have several different gsc cuts.....do they all feed similar? Has anyone really narrowed down certain things they need lots of or certain things they do not like in general? I know many say low ppm is how the cookies get most dialed but I'm looking to further dial my actual feed reg. Like how Chemdog loves calmag or certain og cuts easy can be over fed mag but like cal.

I think it would be cool/ educational to compare some feed experiments and findings

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Question to those lucky enough to have several different gsc cuts.....do they all feed similar? Has anyone really narrowed down certain things they need lots of or certain things they do not like in general? I know many say low ppm is how the cookies get most dialed but I'm looking to further dial my actual feed reg.

I think they like more P.

Latest posts

Top Bottom