Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

To whom it may concern
I do all my Cap orders via PM. Ive been ordering his wares for a while and Ive never used ebay. All my orders are cash though...just like Logic. Cap is a homie so maybe thats why he lets me do it this way...not sure...hit him up...fwiw
Done this as well but just seems easier to ebay and cc it up and its on the way , the product came from the same addy i sent the past money to and ebay it said farm only. My question would be which way would @Capulator prefer it to be done as I would rather support cap if that is the case ..... ???

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Done this as well but just seems easier to ebay and cc it up and its on the way , the product came from the same addy i sent the past money to and ebay it said farm only. My question would be which way would @Capulator prefer it to be done as I would rather support cap if that is the case ..... ???
I think Cap gets taxed by Ebay 2 do bidness wit them..I use his website

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I finally sourced some real forum cuts. I received them as raw cuts however so they are sitting in my cloner rooting. I am cutting down my "thin mint" cookies today at day 60. It is definitely some variation of cookies whether bag seed or what idk, but has a straight up cookie smell (smoked lots of cookies just never grown it) and the nugs are super dense and almost white with trichomes. No purp at all though. Whatever it is, it's some dank. I took a cut to mother out just in case.

N

nightmarecreature

I know a few people who ditched the GSC forum cut. They had the real deal. They said it wasn't dank enough. They went back to pure OGs. Tahoe,Ghost,SFV.
Must be a SoCal thing. Clubs won't take any of my extra clones unless they are pure OG. It's too funny because I won't give them the good stuff. My extras go in the burn pile.

I keep my little scout around because I love the smell and flavor !

gumby420

gumby420

At 1st I wanted 2 say Dhn Platinum Cookies bcuz the nice stack>>> but I don't see any duck foot on the leafs... I don't think I got that cut
ya no duckfooting at all.
interesting, well they definitely have a sweet doughy smell so im hoping for some dank

Latest posts

Top Bottom