Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Nice idea... I juss scrape the hash off the tips & keep it movin.. theres good hash all over the handles 2...LOL
haha, doggy just soak them in 420 cleaner! lol it works smoothly. If the scissors seem to get rough and unsmooth, hit it with a bit of wd40 or some grease. And you're good to go. hahaha scrape em then soak em. lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

My GSC appears to be coloring up nice in excessive temps , hell low temp these days is 75 had a minor light /timer issue but it's gonna be all right

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

just some platinum cooks 30 or so days into flower.. She startin to have some nose to her now, very similar to the forum at this point, maybe not quite as much OG
IMG 0698
IMG 0701
IMG 0702
IMG 0703
to her as the forum has, i don't know, just sticking my big nose in there trying to act like i know what I'm talking bout:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
just some platinum cooks 30 or so days into flower.. She startin to have some nose to her now, very similar to the forum at this point, maybe not quite as much OGView attachment 428723 View attachment 428724 View attachment 428725 View attachment 428726 to her as the forum has, i don't know, just sticking my big nose in there trying to act like i know what I'm talking bout:)

Looks on point man!

How many are you runnin' per light? I ran 20 3gals per light last run and it was a pain in the ass. Back to 16 per light this run.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Looks on point man!

How many are you runnin' per light? I ran 20 3gals per light last run and it was a pain in the ass. Back to 16 per light this run.
I'm only running 12 per right now, i shoulda done more like 16 per in 2 gallon coco smart pots.. I find that she likes to dry out a bit more and i can't get that with the 3 gallons... next run I'm gonna do 24 forums and 24 candy lands per 4x8 but they gonna have way more pre vegg time under t5's to establish some sorta structure and then about 10 days under the 1000watters, hoping thats the magic number....
@MakinGoo thanks man, I'm trying but so far i like the forum a bit more, forum seems to get better light penetration all the way down the plant, who knows though platinum is pretty special too:)

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@MakinGoo the platinum seems legit as far as quality and what not but i think she really needs extreme amounts of vegg or extreme numbers in a sog to really get her to pull decent numbers... I know with the forum i can treat her much like some og's as far as spacing and growth characteristics, although she seems to hold herself upright way better then most og's! Ive never been one to pull serious yields anyways so i guess i rather get decent to good numbers with strains like cookies or boutique type things, then I'm never really too upset i aint hitting the 2lbs per light club, although thats always the goal to shoot for, I'm amazed when i see cats on here pulling those kind of numbers, lets me know i still got a long ways to go as a grower and learner!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo the platinum seems legit as far as quality and what not but i think she really needs extreme amounts of vegg or extreme numbers in a sog to really get her to pull decent numbers... I know with the forum i can treat her much like some og's as far as spacing and growth characteristics, although she seems to hold herself upright way better then most og's! Ive never been one to pull serious yields anyways so i guess i rather get decent to good numbers with strains like cookies or boutique type things, then I'm never really too upset i aint hitting the 2lbs per light club, although thats always the goal to shoot for, I'm amazed when i see cats on here pulling those kind of numbers, lets me know i still got a long ways to go as a grower and learner!
DHN platinum Cookies does veg slow.. u need The buds & roses Platinum Cookies cut bcuz she grows beast mode a lil more then forum & would grow nice with OG's & yields more then forum 2 but the forum cut is a tiny bit more stoney....

The DHN cut dont match up stretch wise growing next 2 forum & OG kush

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
THIS IS WHITE COOKIES PHENO :). LITTLE MOO MOO :D. TeeheeheeheeHEEHEEEHHEEEHEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWDDDDDhsjsjdjdjsooepwpwpqiwiqjwjwpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpeqpewpeqpeqpepqpepwpwpw

OHHHH LOLLLL AND WHITE COOKIES OTTER POP PHENOTYPE EXPRESSION

Latest posts

Top Bottom