Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

humm maybe i should pull her out and set her in front of an AC vent and see whats up, at this point what could it hurt...i have a fresh one going in the flower room and 4 clones under floros so if she dies screw it i'll just try with another one, i ve had this one for months and if its not real then ive wasted a crap load of time with what ever the hell she might be......at this point NO ONE can tell me what it is..

peace;)
In my old grow setup I had a 4X4 tray full of plants with my AC rite on the plants & the crazy part is the plants closer 2 the AC grew the biggest.. The only issue I had was the AC was blowing so powerful that the plants close 2 the AC would slap each other around b'cuz of the air blowing so hard.. Those close plants got nice color also.. I'm thinking u got the real cut b'cuz I've seen other pics u posted & they looked super nice & purple.. I've read the GSC is super hard 2 dial in so maybe this plant wasn't quite 2 happy this run so that could b a reason 4 no smell.. I don't know 4sho I'm juss saying.. She does look nice tho she looks real chunky maybe the small comes on late.. Hopfully at least.. Good luck doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

dont put her directly in front of an AC vent with AC air blowing right on her... The air is too dry, and will burn your plants.
The leaves definitely have a VERY gsc look to them, the internodal spacing looks right. Lack of smell and lack of purpling is worrying. What are your temps??? Most of the pics you post of other strains look real happy and dialed, so its hard to say.
Would be interesting if you ran another GSC from a different source like you said you were thinking of doing
Yes the leafs do look GSC the thick dark green leathery lookin leafs.. Yes looks real 2 me but I'm no expert b'cuz this is my 1st run with her.. Maybe somebody that grew GSC can jump in & give us there opinion.. B'cuz what do I know..

PhMe

PhMe

It's been a little over a week since I've scoop this gsc from hhcoak, at this stage can you guys tell if it has any gsc trait you see in the picture? is it even gsc?

IMG 0048
IMG 0043
IMG 0042
IMG 0045
IMG 0046
IMG 0047
S

smoketrees

PhME Looks like it could be it... The serations in your pics almost remind me more of the Cherry Pie than the GSC, but it could still be GSC. I think they have a similar-ish look to them. Once they get vegging more it will be easier to tell based off what sort of stretchy/lankness it has.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's been a little over a week since I've scoop this gsc from hhcoak, at this stage can you guys tell if it has any gsc trait you see in the picture? is it even gsc?
It's 2 early 4 me 2 tell bcuz im no expert but it looks like u got them thick leather lookin leafs.. But I can't really tell by lookin at leafs I can tell better by lookin at buds.. Got 2 flower her out 2 really know..

PhMe

PhMe

PhME Looks like it could be it... The serations in your pics almost remind me more of the Cherry Pie than the GSC, but it could still be GSC. I think they have a similar-ish look to them. Once they get vegging more it will be easier to tell based off what sort of stretchy/lankness it has.

That's exactly what went through my head, that it was looking more like the cherry pie than the gsc.

MakinGoo, how is your "the white" coming along? I asked cause I picked that up also

N

nightmarecreature

PhMe, that looks like the GSC cut I have. I was thinking the same thing. My Cherry Pie looks like GSC and my GSC looks like cherry pie. It looks like the ICmag cut, which is suppose to be the strongest cut potency wise. After doing tons and tons of reading, I'm sure there are several GSC cuts. I have seen the GSC durban dominate pheno mutant wavy leaf and the GSC GDP pheno then theres the Newwave cut.. The breeder I'm sure had several phenotypes of GSC. I heard another rumor that the cut was tightly held until someone working in the grow room stole a cut. Who knows...

S

smoketrees

the new wave sucks. Smells more like actual oven backed cookies. Way more of a cookie smell than the GSC has. Ridiculous frost on the new wave. But the smoke is just meh. I really wanted to like her, but she is not up to par. The effects are a very light,dull, boring head effect. I gave her 4 different runs before tossing her, had to make sure i saw her at full potential before giving the axe.

JAWS

JAWS

ya ive been told by some peeps that are in the know with this strain and they told me early on that yup i had the real one and then i told them im getting no smell and no purpling and then it was like every one went death......i think its real i just cant figure why mines not smelling or purpleing, i have smell mint on these but it never stays around, it smelled like TOOTSIE ROLL with a back hint of MINT but now at 55 days you can squezzzz a bud and you smell next to nothing its very frustrating for-sure.....

here is a pic one one i have in flower now shes started 12/12 on the 23 of this month, ahh sorry about the pic she's kinda in the middle of the tent so i kinda just put the cam over some taller out lining plants and snaped this shot.......

now this ^^^ plant and the one im about to harvest are the best looking ones ive had so far ten times better looking then the last two i harvested, this ^^ one is much like the last one in looks with many shoots that are spindle and will need much suport or they will be on the floor......

here are some pics of this strain through out its life with me, just remember ive been taking cuts from cuts so these are all pics of the same cuts i got from several months back....

my CHERRY PIE {GDP} the durban was a not to my liking this one is far better...
L 1

GOO sorry if im dumping in your thread my brother, just looking for some solid answer on my GSC or lack there of..

peace

JAWS

JAWS

ya some of those threads were crazy and i stopped looking through them awhile back, to much fighting and not enough pics and good info.....just hoping to get this next plant to do something more then the last three, hoping to get the chance to run another cut but nothing absolute but looking good......any way thanks for letting stop in with some pics..

peace;)

frisco420

frisco420

Hey Jaws, that def looks like a GSC cut. My two mothers look dead on to your plants there. Looks legit to me. Man, its crazy how the GSC hype took off. The city is flooded with it now. My friends have been running it since the beginning and gifted me a few cuts a while back . The smell and color takes off pretty good when you flower it. Yours look happy and healthy bro! Good shit!

JAWS

JAWS

ok so there is two more peeps telling me they thing i got the real deal as do i but still i got no smell and still no purpling.......even the one in the first pic above the young flowering one has no real smell i want that minty chocolate smell and i know its in this cut bcause like i said before ive smelled it before with this exact cut but it did not stay long...

im just going to run her out best i can in this round and see whats up and im hoping to get some smell and that purple coloring, im also looking forward to tasting this one i have about done and i can tell just by looks alone these buds are going to dry solid and hold some weight...

thanks guys;)

N

nightmarecreature

Now it's GSC#1 vs GSC#2 Imedz cut! Goo, I forgot are you flowering both cuts?

Sometimes you can take two cuts from the same mother and have both come out slightly different. Maybe that's what happened to your GSC cut.

Top Bottom