Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Post up pics and compare that's the only way to know..

Environments change the look of plants that's for sure... but if your petioles ain't purple and elongated then more than likely its a fake. The leaves on gsc are thick and have this leather feel to them. Thicker than regular plants that's for sure..

I'm not a know it all jut I sure as fuck hate growing fakes so I pay close attention to detail so that way I have less of a chance of growing a fake..

Oh and trust me I traveled up north from socal and got a fake too so I've grown "gsc" and can tell the differences now that I've been growing real gsc!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

IMG 20120918 101707
IMG 20120918 101441

Purple and long... that's one of the main characteristics to look for.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Not hating Eser just stating whats going on. Phenotypical(not genotypical) expression is expressed differently in each seperate environment. So you kind of contradict yourself by saying that posting pix is the only way to know. When you yourself said that the looks would vary from grow room to grow room. Kinda like watching a bunch of monkeys try to fuck a football....

BTW - my leaves are thick and my petioles are long and purple(but my balls aint blue).....lol

You guys are killing it. No hate just frustrated with it all!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I said post pics bro because unless you want someone in your grow room then posting pics will be the only way to tell.. like I said the gsc has characteristics that clearly set her apart from other plants. Environments change the look but the gsc is easy to spot.

Sorry making goo for being all up on your thread bro but at least I put up couple pics of some gsc.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Jesus, real cookies fake cookies , does it really matter unless your an idiot payin 1000's for cuts ......if you grow it out and its fire and gets you blasted ....aint that real enough .....is in my book jmho....

N

nightmarecreature

There is only one GSC Thin Mint! Saying they are all real is like saying, " Everyone is special!" Jerk Jerk! Part of this thread is figuring out what the hell the Imeds cut is because I believe Goo's GSC#1 is real. By looking at ESER.ONE he has the real cut, I can tell just by looking at it.

N

nightmarecreature

I see people buying cuts for thousands of dollars all the time. The average small time grower does not do that. The small time grower has to know people or have friends to get unreleased elite cuts. People who grow on a large scale or grow for dispensaries buy cuts for large amounts of money because it's chump change to them. They make so much money on that cut, it's an investment. I'd rather just wait a few years until the cut get released to the public, that way you don't have to pay much. GSC has been out a very long time, I don't know for sure but I think it might have came out in 2008. The price of a GSC cut from last year to this year is huge. Many people trying to make a profit off of it were passing a Romulan cross as GSC, thus polluting the real cookie cut. While GSC is really good, it's still not going to come close to a good OG.

Aligee

Aligee

There is only one GSC Thin Mint! Saying they are all real is like saying, " Everyone is special!" Jerk Jerk! Part of this thread is figuring out what the hell the Imeds cut is because I believe Goo's GSC#1 is real. By looking at ESER.ONE he has the real cut, I can tell just by looking at it.
Goo's #1 and Esers cut is one and the same both came from same mom plant from yours Truly!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have never bought a cut. Even the most amateur folks can get fire seeds right here on the farm. No need to pay thousands...
I see people buying cuts for thousands of dollars all the time. The average small time grower does not do that. The small time grower has to know people or have friends to get unreleased elite cuts. People who grow on a large scale or grow for dispensaries buy cuts for large amounts of money because it's chump change to them. They make so much money on that cut, it's an investment. I'd rather just wait a few years until the cut get released to the public, that way you don't have to pay much. GSC has been out a very long time, I don't know for sure but I think it might have came out in 2008. The price of a GSC cut from last year to this year is huge. Many people trying to make a profit off of it were passing a Romulan cross as GSC, thus polluting the real cookie cut. While GSC is really good, it's still not going to come close to a good OG.

N

nightmarecreature

Beauveria! I have been wanting that fungi! Thanks for the microbial life link! Anyway to buy it without ebay? I wont use paypal it sucks!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

you talking about Caps bennies?

Man....where you been?...lol.......get them, if you haven't, NOW !!!....lol..

"Your plants will thank you."

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Who bred GSC?

How do any of you know your cut is the same as his?...ie. the "real deal".....

Not poking here....but isn't that how to tell? OGR used to speak on questions of FireOG cuts.....

That would lend creedence to the outcome of this discussion.

This discussion is gonna decide what the Farms opinion is for sure...but does that make it the definitive end all for GSC IDing?

The breeder speaking up would shut the whole thing down. Over, said, and done.

I heard it was some bay area warehouse thugs chucking pollen and got lucky. Urban myth #1....lol...

as always, IMHO.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Put it like this the person who put gsc out the most for everyone to see as far as boards go is yes4prop215. He started the thread on the other site and that's the cut we hold. He started the animal cookies hype thing too cus it was his buddy who bred it not that he hyped anything he was just one of the first people I see post pictures of it and as far as the animal goes there's less than a handful who have the cut..

All the info here is not to shit on anyone or call out fakes its for people who have the cut to try and compare it.. I honestly can give a shit about who has real cookies and who doesnt that's not my prob. But for those who want to compare then we post pics and info.

Only reason I got this cut is cus of aligee. Hey it pays to have good cuts that others would trade for..

Top Bottom