Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Oh no, this is not cookie talk if you ever had this strain I know you would agree...I would KILL to get a cut of The Malibu Pure Kush. Epic for sure. The best of the best, of that there is no denying. The best of the best of all the 91's even.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

boooo can we stop with the name game and get some fucking pics or nugs or somethings.....

Unless you go ssh about to drop pollen on scouts then come one already.

EVOKE

EVOKE

anyhoo cookies are starting to become to trendy now but we cant get enough of these bastard cookies.. i've talked to a lot of dispensary owners and to many fake cookies and they rather past then be hated for selling fake cookie meds...

Jeezer

Jeezer

anyhoo cookies are starting to become to trendy now but we cant get enough of these bastard cookies.. i've talked to a lot of dispensary owners and to many fake cookies and they rather past then be hated for selling fake cookie meds...

I had fake cookie meds before. Didnt really appreciate having to pay top shelf prices when I could have paid half that for something twice as good. Dont know where to get the real deal around here.

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya me too jeezer thats why i grow my own meds now... had some animal cookies totally disappointed... i smelled some GSC at the LA kush expo last month that shit was wack smelled like lawn clippings...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yo after tasting chepalastics true og ( same cut me and aligee) I would say that shit is on par if not better than the 91 pure kushes I've had...i havent all of them either but no lie and not trying to pump shit up. It smelled , looked and tasted so good .. the smell was strong and the taste lingered in your mouth way after the joint was gone.. I usually don't pump up other peoples nuggs but this shit was wow.!!

Damn too sorry I didn't get to try this true before I messaged you if not I would ofgave you some nuggs for you to sample and tell me what tour thought were since you got to try the 91. Mmrc is def top notch!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

ok fam heres my tray of two different cookies and a few ogs... and my secret strain...
20121106 183603
View attachment 266274
20121106 183629
for all you name haters "COOKIE KILLER" OG... Muahhhaahhaa

EVOKE

EVOKE

im about to top the cookie killer and wait til she roots then give her two weeks in veg and flip her....

EVOKE

EVOKE

ohh snaps really... no prob i have a few other names lined up... thanks for the heads up..

Top Bottom