• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken's GDP KEN, lol
Was just poking fun at it, since Bigcheese posted their offerings. I need to stay out of this cookie thread, I can't afford any more calories or smart ass remarks to come out of my mouth, ;)
I remember now..I saw evoke say ken was gonna be selling GSC seeds..I forgot.
Way too much hype ..and too small of buds for me..;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
ill b in LA in two weeks ill be dropping cuts from now on of select strains of mines Under my seed label verified by yours truly ..till then roll thru the town bro!!!
La La Land is a mission. Any Nor Cal trips for u soon?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

LOL aligee,

I was thinking that exact shit when i was readin DWD post.... maybe gotta snag a pack. addin some white in there should make it so....

grown quite a few DC x's, never did it straight, but understand it.... i think.

this cut of GSC will maybe get me some insight.... cause im on the fence. I honestly dont believe its f1 durban homie rapper bullshit whatever.... I hate to take sides but i see the deep chunk thing....

then again, just like said above until someone slaps a bag o seeds on the table that throws out cookies one after another, its all hype and speculation. educated, maybe, but still.

feel so novice i swear ive never smoked true GSC.... but i will soon got the oven pre heatin!

samples soon. maybe even a bean or two.

So, If I'm connecting the dots, your saying Deep Chunk yields large buds in the shade and GSC does too? So, that's why you think the Deep Chunk fathered the GSC? Just trying to sift through this.

as simply put as possible. I make my observation's on hundreds of smaller observations which I haven't really ever tried to analyze, but I will say that I am known for calling out strains with only smoking a few bowls and seeing a nug. As longs as I have some previous experience with the strains used.

example. Genghis had this cut that was mislabeled and called tangerine og. As soon as I had it in hand I realized I knew this cut. Smoked a bowl and couldn't for the life of me remember the strain name, but instantly knew it was a cindy 99 cross. Was still racking my brains so I looked a some more nugs and whatever observations I made from calyx size, structure, nug structure, smell, leaf pattern, and interaction with buds after drying it dawned on me that it was dairy queen. Sure as shit was.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I guess my question is why does your GSC have such small buds? Did you give it too much light?

I can pinpoint varietals as well, it's just based on your experience of what you've smoked and grown and I can tell you like variety! I'm known as The Nose;) And it's crucial with a lot of people renaming strains for sales and just because they don't know it is already called something...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ill b in LA in two weeks ill be dropping cuts from now on of select strains of mines Under my seed label verified by yours truly ..till then roll thru the town bro!!!

On second thoughto_O

maybe there isnt too much hype:rolleyes:
lol
It would be great to get something you know is legit

Shoot I got too much going on now anyway
I need to stay focused...maybe I need to stop coming here...
I need to stick with the few Gamechangers I found for a min.
I cant be fuckin around next summer..

and you guys are always showing me new stuff...its distracting me;)

LeafLady

LeafLady

I've grown Deep Chunk in the past, it's not in the cookies.
F1 Durban is a real strain, Flo-ridah (Florida OG) is also a real strain, just none of you guys have either of them.

As for the GSC (forum cut) nug size, once you've dialed her in she produces like any OG if not better..
The nugs dry the same size as when they were wet. Rocks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On second thoughto_O

maybe there isnt too much hype:rolleyes:
lol
It would be great to get something you know is legit

Shoot I got too much going on now anyway
I need to stay focused...maybe I need to stop coming here...
I need to stick with the few Gamechangers I found for a min.
I cant be fuckin around next summer..

and you guys are always showing me new stuff...its distracting me;)
What up Ken? I want 2 try some of them Game Changer strains u found.. They sound kill

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I guess my question is why does your GSC have such small buds? Did you give it too much light?

I can pinpoint varietals as well, it's just based on your experience of what you've smoked and grown and I can tell you like variety! I'm known as The Nose;) And it's crucial with a lot of people renaming strains for sales and just because they don't know it is already called something...

For sure..same here....

nugs are uber small because she was flowered from 6" cutting in a half gallon of coco directly under 1k. mistake.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Pie day 33 flower

S

swisscheese

Cherry pie mmmmm. Looks like you're going to have some colas stacking there goo nice work.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What up Ken? I want 2 try some of them Game Changer strains u found.. They sound kill
I want you to try them too!
I will coming down the hill tomorrow..I will call you bro! :)
Pm me and tell what time is good for you.

true grit

true grit

I've grown Deep Chunk in the past, it's not in the cookies.
F1 Durban is a real strain, Flo-ridah (Florida OG) is also a real strain, just none of you guys have either of them.

As for the GSC (forum cut) nug size, once you've dialed her in she produces like any OG if not better..
The nugs dry the same size as when they were wet. Rocks

Ya im wondering what this F1Durban taste/smokes like. ANd thats what i like to hear about yield...shit my GSC bush next to my SFV bush is looking like the GSC will smoke her all day...so im not as worried! need some of this smoke tho to see whats up

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Leaf lady I always agree with what you say but the forum cut does not produce like og. Proof is lumpstatus who grows Louie and Gsc and you can clearly see Gsc will never stack up like Louie does. It will never stack like hells angel either. Maybe like the sfv or Tahoe at best cus even the ghost og yields way bigger.

Top Bottom