Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Yeah I was always too scared to try the stuff. This isn't the case with Goo's since I know he grows really nice herb but I always felt like people were trying to cover something up with this method. For all I knew the stuff could have been pm covered schwag....or worse! You just couldn't tell and I didn't like that so I never bought it from the vendors (when there were vendors there. haha).

ya right. Damn 09 was cray. I was the buyer for the club I worked at and didn't ever buy that shit either.

Aligee

Aligee

GSC #1 day 35 flower

This cut from Aligee is crazy bad ass these pics r the best I could take but the plant looks way way better in person.. I'm gunna always run this strain in my tent even with a super low yield I'm sure I can always squeeze a few in my tent..View attachment 268025 View attachment 268027 View attachment 268026
SWEET!!!! is AliGee actually passing out the REAL deal LOL fuckin' A!!'
"AliGEE SELECTs clones" coming to a garden near you!!! first drop SOCAL!!!

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Thanks doggie.. I'm more of a goo bud kind of guy..

Platinum Cherry Pie Goo Bud

Cherry Pie buds dipped in2 Cherry Pie Oil coated with Cherry Pie Kief = Goo Bud AKA Death Bud AKA Honey Bud..

This is a WiFi on WiFi on WiFi Goo BudView attachment 268000
OMG, if they had this in a dispensary in SoCal there would be a line out the door for it!!

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Do you have an idea of what spots in So Cal? I would love to pick up some of your genetics!!

Aligee

Aligee

Do you have an idea of what spots in So Cal? I would love to pick up some of your genetics!!
YES i do ill post up all the info. as soon as they are there, gonna give Cali what they so badly need some real deal cuts not no "what is this, is it real.." BS ima put my name on this 'ish verified by ME
there will prob be a ten cut minimum on these...
check out ALIGEE GENETICS forum soon for more info...

N

nightmarecreature

YES i do ill post up all the info. as soon as they are there, gonna give Cali what they so badly need some real deal cuts not no "what is this, is it real.." BS ima put my name on this 'ish verified by ME

The Real Deal cut is in SoCal! It's just that there is so many fakes here. I know a guy that sells the cut but he wants $500 per clone for it. He's makes so much money off it.

That would be great if you do a club release with the cut down here. I hate seeing people pay so much for it, just because they dont have the hook up.
Which thread are you going to be releasing drop info?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The tray is gunna b a few cuts short after I get a few.. LOL!! I want pick of the litter..
I'll co-sign that.. Tell them peep my grow log 2 see if its real or not.. I'm gunna pinch 10'cuts minimum from the SoCal drop..LOL!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn biddy burns so easy. Looks like you caught her tho and stoped the prob. My second round just did the same shit again. Forum cut wants such little food running it on og schedule burns the fuck out of it.
Damn this sure is 1 picky strain 2 dial in.. Very picky

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I used super light nutes this run I vegged at 350-400 ppm max like I usually do but in flower I maxed at 950 ppm that's it.. I also did either a caps tea or plain RO every other watering & I'm lookin & a super happy harvest this next round..

Aligee

Aligee

The Real Deal cut is in SoCal! It's just that there is so many fakes here. I know a guy that sells the cut but he wants $500 per clone for it. He's makes so much money off it.

That would be great if you do a club release with the cut down here. I hate seeing people pay so much for it, just because they dont have the hook up.
Which thread are you going to be releasing drop info?
they will be down south the weekend of the 24th thats the plan
ill make a thread shortly on the cuts ill be dropping then, and a list of cuts im gonna make available!!!

budfriend

budfriend

Hey Aligee. Is it possible to reserve some for farm members for the socal drop???? I have three GSC I have yet to run but i want the real deal.

Thanks for dropping them. I'm not cool on the internet nor do I want to bug people i don't know asking them for cuts. Just me...so I have to wait until they get released. Thanks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Goo: you have a very popular thread here :)

AliGee; What about a central cal drop? ;) :D

Aligee

Aligee

Hey Aligee. Is it possible to reserve some for farm members for the socal drop???? I have three GSC I have yet to run but i want the real deal.

Thanks for dropping them. I'm not cool on the internet nor do I want to bug people i don't know asking them for cuts. Just me...so I have to wait until they get released. Thanks
ill check into that cause these will go super fast guaranteed! also im now working on a Norcal drop too cant leave out my Bay peeps now!!! ill inform asap!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
give me a central cali club to look into and ill be more than happy to contact till then im your man
for that!
You are a super cool Dude AliGee :)
I think there is only one club left in the central valley...lol..I think its in tulare...lol..;)
Ive never been thereo_O
I know those cuts are gonna be gone in a min.
Thats why I want some so bad!!! :p:D
Is it cool to pm you?

Top Bottom