• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep my new toy

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Damn goo all you need is a glow rod. Those nug shots look killer also. Id definitely hit that.
MW

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice glass, Goo! Them Cookies prob taste exquisite in that piece. Hope u had a great Xmas with the Familia.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm lookin in2 gettin 1 real soon plus I need a nail & dome..oh yes & a ash catcher.. I still need a few more things.. & yea the hits r so super smooth I can't believe it.. Shit juss rips

Aligee

Aligee

That's what's up! I'm still trying 2 get the Cookies from ya. When time is right and I got the extra cash. Hope u had a good Holiday with the fam, AliGee!
yeah same here G i told ya i would hook u up... grip of farmers here got my cookies lol, a few breeders here too working with this same cut here from me, im still planning on dropping VERIFIED clones... heres a perfect example of a legit cut!!! Happy Holidays to you and your familia!!!

green punk

green punk

Goo. By far the best looking pics of "Cookies" Ive seen yet. excellent job! Quick question... You have one the most out standing stables on the boards. That being said, Could you order them by potency in your eyes? Id be stoked to hear who ranks where in that garden. Peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo, whatcha think about them S1's? See any simularities of charateristics close to any gsc cut? These were untested, and were made from the forum cut. Im definitely new to the gsc scene and was looking for a lil help from the gsc guru's in this thread, indentifying if I have anything close the forum cut. See anything interesting? The pics are on the previous page. Dont wanna post them again n clutter yh things up. Thanks guys!
Those plants look very healthy & happy but I'm not 2 good at identifying a plant in Veg.. The homie NorCal said lots of cookie crosses could look the same in veg but completely b a different bud when flowered out.. The true test will b in flower & the smoke & smell test.. I'd say it way 2 early 4 me 2 call anything yet..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fuck smoking off a nail. I have a hot hit bowl and glass rod for my Delta 9. Taste way better IMO! The nail taste like shit and makes u hack a lung. Lol.
I juss wanted a titanium nail & glass dome so I can train 2 take big giant dabs like the big dogs.. Next time I see the Dab Master's Greenthumbdanny, Alien, & Snowblind I want 2 take a big hit with them.. I've never tryed any dab b4.. The guy at the store said my piece was more 4 buds then dabs but I could do both.. So I'm thinking maybe it won't b the smoothest dab anyways.. But so far with weed this thing rips.. I'll have 2 look in2 that thing ur talking bout..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Def a nice glass piece you got there goo! Where'd you cop that? My piece has been busted so been meaning to get a new one soon.
Rite here in Fresno at Tower Smoke shop.. I wasn't really lookin in2 gettin anything new till u took me 2 that smoke shop in SF.. When I seen all that glass I knew I needed another piece..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo. By far the best looking pics of "Cookies" Ive seen yet. excellent job! Quick question... You have one the most out standing stables on the boards. That being said, Could you order them by potency in your eyes? Id be stoked to hear who ranks where in that garden. Peace
Dog that's a very hard call.. When u got more then 1 girl it's not wise 2 pick favorites.. LOL!! I'm juss kidding.. In there own ways I like them all in different ways.. I'll get a better idea when there cured & ready 2 puff.. I haven't even tryed them all yet.. I'll try 2 put that list 2gether soon.. But I will tell u that so far nothin replaces WiFi #1 <<< Wifey One!! I'm still lookin tho.. I got a few untested seedlings that might bump some chicks out the tent.. Fire Dog, Galactic Tahoe, top secret strain, & 3 White Fire new seedlings.. Plus many more beans

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I juss wanted a titanium nail & glass dome so I can train 2 take big giant dabs like the big dogs.. Next time I see the Dab Master's Greenthumbdanny, Alien, & Snowblind I want 2 take a big hit with them.. I've never tryed any dab b4.. The guy at the store said my piece was more 4 buds then dabs but I could do both.. So I'm thinking maybe it won't b the smoothest dab anyways.. But so far with weed this thing rips.. I'll have 2 look in2 that thing ur talking bout..
that stereo matrix is more than dab friendly bro!! No worries, I'd throw an ashcatcher for nugs but dabs for sure she is ready for :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom