Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin good ken.. The plant won't make lots of buds till u train her 2 have lots of tops.. U should veg the shit out of her a Lil longer & toss her outside early spring.. U will have lots more buds with a longer veg & the sun at a better angle.. All my plants get purple stems early in veg.. As soon as I hit them harder on ppm the stems go back 2 normal & they veg even faster.. I think it's a nute thing there not gettin enough sumthin with low ppm's.. That's juss my stoned guess..
I have do doubt that you are right Goo.
I will let em veg foe a while then and do some training too.
Thanks man.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
U should veg the shit out of her a Lil longer & toss her outside early spring.. U will have lots more buds with a longer veg & the sun at a better angle...
just did some more wake and bake,

and I wanted to came back to say Hell yeah.;)

You know, I wanna see how big a GSC bushes I can make this summer :)

But I have 10 clones....and I just wanna taste:D ...
.Im thinking I could veg one or two out there in the GH
and flip it with the rest in about a month or two.o_O
If I get a zip or two..then Id have some GSC to smoke:)

I hear ya on the angle of the the sun bro.
I remember you told me that last winter and it makes a lot of sense..
But winter sun or not, I gotta Grow..I gotta see for my self :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That sounds like a great plan.. I thought u would b flowering in the GH this time of year..I juss didn't want ur 1st taste of cookies 2 b all light & fluffy b'cuz low winter light.. But then again I've never grew her outside b4.. She puts out rock hard dense buds in the corner of my tent so she might still do that in a winter outside grow.. I guess u won't miss much testing juss 1 or 2 outside since u got 10..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ken I flipped a cookie after 7 days of veg and the first 2 weeks pinching the tops and its huge for the little veg time. If it doesnt have near an ounce id be real fucking surprised and its is in supersoil fed just teas and topdressed. Coco and hydro nutes would make it rock the fuck out. It stretches like a mofo so redistribute those auxins and you will be rewarded far more it looks to me. Personally I think its a waste to veg for a while unless have plant numbers to worry about.
MW

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

1st cookie pic posted in 2013 (in this thread)

My cookie jar

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Don't leave us hanging over here what is NHTS?
Ok, brace yourself here it comes...
This is the story or parts of it, I think it was Jimmy Carter who one day while in the oval office was baked and was perusing through the resolute desk and he stumbled upon the oval seed stash. It had seeds from many different countries and being that Carter was a farmer at heart he grew curious and distributed some of the seeds to farmers around the country.

I'm pretty sure this is what became of those seeds; the modern american cannabis genetics and the like. Most likely OG Kush and G13 were bred back during this era and the true landraces would have been astounding! The NHTS might be held by some illuminati or masons and such still...I bet Clinton smoked the shit out of it and without inhaling you could still get a mean high!

Basically NHTS stands for Nobody Has This Shit and your welcome for the folklore :p

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great read BaBa G.. Got 2 love a good weed story.. I knew NHTS stood 4 sumthin funny..

N

nightmarecreature

ok sorry for going back to this, but sounds about right. Ive known it as victorville og since my homie got it in 05. His friend paid 5k for a tray of valley og, victorvilleog , og diesel, and sour og around 2000. Coincidentally a different friend, who has no relation/knowledge of the other friend. Has also had a victorville og cut for several years. one that his homie has been growing exclusively for over a decade. So there are definitely people out there who have the cut. But the term BTY was only given to the cut a few years ago, and was my homies crew who tagged it BTY, and anyone holding the 'BTY' does not let her out easily. but ya
Victorville, victor valley. same shit. First ive heard of high desert og, but same shit as well basically. As for genetics, its just another og. It grows strong for an og, but i wouldnt say its a indica. Its definitely one of the more potent ogs, so i can see how you are saying its 'heavy indica'. As for you friend saying he paid 20k, he's either exaggerating to help hype it, or maybe he did, im sure he could have got it for less. Either way im sure he is 1000% satisfied with that purchase. As it is definitely one of the harder to get cuts, and also the best cash croppers og.
Ok enough for the off topic ramble

Awesome info! I heard one person call it High Desert OG then another call it BTY. It's the same cut. It's funny because I use to live in Victorville and never heard of BTY, then I move hours away and hear about it. The BTY is his favorite cut out of about 25 elites that he owns. I had no idea that it's a cash crop strain because I only saw a clone at about 8 inches tall and got a few finished buds. It's a very nice OG, I let a few people take some hits and everyone said it was a pure body high, same thing I said. The very best thing about it is that you can smoke the hell out of it and no anxiety. I'm sure when he gives it to me he is going to ask that I put it on lockdown. Your right about it not getting let go easy. I had to do backflips and frontflips just to get it.

frisco420

frisco420

Wassup with the homie Goo! Just wanted to share a few pics of my GSC. To be honest I couldn't tell u what cut I got. A friend gifted it to me back in early 2010 and ive been running it since. All I know it's the real deal, Im a city cat, trust me I know. This is at 5 1/2 weeks.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What I have learned after growing so many ogs is that there all the same with minor differences.. so if you got an og that you like keep it cus the rest will almost be the same.. some yield higher some have stronger structure slightly different smell but og is og.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What I have learned after growing so many ogs is that there all the same with minor differences.. so if you got an og that you like keep it cus the rest will almost be the same.. some yield higher some have stronger structure slightly different smell but og is og.
Very true doggie.. I haven't grown as many OG's as u but I've traveled all over Cali lookin 4 the best buds & most OG's when dialed in r fire.. I've seen lots of weak grown og's 2..

Top Bottom