Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whatup Goo. G'mornin boyz. Quick question. To anyone who wants to answer. We all have our top 3 fav list and all.In your opinion, where does GSC fall in personal ranking in taste, smell and high? Ive heard quite a bit of reveiws. Sounds outstanding. But is it better quality smoke than a very well grown Bubba or SFV? Thanks guys.
Quest
On the looks department GSC is the best lookin plant in the tent, the high is rite up there with SFV OG but not as strong taste, smell I'm gettin about a 9 out of 10 I'm gettin a crazy skunky sent, GSC is 1 of the tastiest plants 2.. I say she's better then bubba & almost juss as good as a well grown SFV OG..maybe SFV is a tiny bit stronger but Tahoe OG Kush would b a step ger high then GSC.. There r stronger buds out there but it's hard 2 find a prettier plant that's 4sho.. If ur a small grower lookin 4 some head stash this is ur strain. If ur a big time money makin grower u might not want 2 fuck wit cooks.. It's a keeper in my tent

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i scored that docs og already & been looking at the rug burn, but wife got me on lockdown. she said buying120 packs of seeds last year was enuff. im about to hit her with but this is a new year argument. ho ho bho. only a few i still be wanting. im excited about the la cup. sin city seeds will have a booth there.
LOL!! I'm sure u can sneak in a few more packs..

true grit

true grit

Ya dont think Doc has his site up yet but homie said he's working on it, evidentally he got the short end of the stick from RD after all was said and done. im a principle cat and dont like seeing folks get screwed around so ill def wait for Doc's gear. Homie said his Faceoff crosses were droppin some insane shit, so ill def jump on those when the time comes.

On a GSC note- loving the smells on this gal. right around wk6 now and shes looking solid. the tops slowed and the lowers caught up/passed on mine but still looks like a decent pull. i def know what to do to get better next round tho!

O

Organicyumyum

Ya dont think Doc has his site up yet but homie said he's working on it, evidentally he got the short end of the stick from RD after all was said and done. im a principle cat and dont like seeing folks get screwed around so ill def wait for Doc's gear. Homie said his Faceoff crosses were droppin some insane shit, so ill def jump on those when the time comes.

On a GSC note- loving the smells on this gal. right around wk6 now and shes looking solid. the tops slowed and the lowers caught up/passed on mine but still looks like a decent pull. i def know what to do to get better next round tho!

def wanna see pics man! i know they are looking amazing by now

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

On the looks department GSC is the best lookin plant in the tent, the high is rite up there with SFV OG but not as strong taste, smell I'm gettin about a 9 out of 10 I'm gettin a crazy skunky sent, GSC is 1 of the tastiest plants 2.. I say she's better then bubba & almost juss as good as a well grown SFV OG..maybe SFV is a tiny bit stronger but Tahoe OG Kush would b a step ger high then GSC.. There r stronger buds out there but it's hard 2 find a prettier plant that's 4sho.. If ur a small grower lookin 4 some head stash this is ur strain. If ur a big time money makin grower u might not want 2 fuck wit cooks.. It's a keeper in my tent
a
Hell yeah, sounds like a winner, a definite keeper to me! But she's lookin like a Holy Grail strain to me bro. Almost like a damn fairy tale! Lol. Cant seem to get my hands on it yet. I cracked those s1's of the forum cut, and gotta straightup male. So , they werent s1's like they were labeled. Smells deadnuts on cookie dough with hints of mints. Skunky mints. Leaf pattern is very similar. But its a male?? I remember not too long ago a guy said he got a male outta some of supposedly fem beans grom Greenhouse Seed Co.
Seed companies advertise 100% feminized, but I read thats a false advert . Like 99.9% are female. Shit, alot are fuckin hermies, but this guy has no female flowers. I dont really know. Probably aint nothing, but what r the chaces I got a male gsc plant, forum cut pheno genetics. I KNOW its a superlong shot n Im just kickin it around, but man that would fuckin ROCK!!!!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Sorry for the shitty pic, but you get the idea.. COOKIES!

DSCN0472

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice!! What smells you catching of her..?? Its crazy to hear all the different smells people get off her.. I get this creamy smell with a hint of lemon and light undertones of purp..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Great job spicoli!! What you yield on that one....?? Also how was the high..? Any better than those taken at 56-63??

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

I hope 2 see u there.. I hope all u out of state people can get in2 the 215 area where we're gunna b chillin at..
Should be no problem, I'm a CA patient with a rec since 08 with Dr Aldridge so gettin in should be cool. Just gotta make sure I'm not workin that day.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah bro I thought thats who it was but wasnt 100%. And boy, that thread is way too long to weed back through! He did an awesome job with it thats for sure! VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Thankyou for enlighting us. Peace.
Quest
Damn bro! I think that's the fattest cookies cola I have ever seen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom