Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

smoketrees
i agree on it looking marginal.. the F1 durban isnt very pretty either.. but smoke it/smell it and youd feel differently im confident. ill be sharing seeds with a few pretty cool folk so thatll be cool to watch as well as the fact several local members WILL be trying the thin mints in the near future so.. thats really the best i can do for ya man.
surfr
: its kinda like gaining validity but throwing someone under the bus at the same time.. not really worth it man. if ya guys believe me awesome.. if not.. well there will be enough evidence soon enough to make a conclusion of your own, fact is is this cut came from the same crew the forum ect was sourced.. in my chris brown drunk inna igloo thread ill be documenting the f1 durban and the thin mints and the reversing of said cuts to other cool cuts n such (f1 durban x urkle.. :rolleyes: )

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

cool well hey if you know all the info will you clear something up for me

what the fuck is F1 durban, and why the fuck is it named f1 durban.... and who the hell bred the random james bond concoction of strains into this hypeness?

sorry for the profanity LOL... but if youre breedin with it like you say you should know....

snoopytime

snoopytime

Always be sure to wipe the Exif data before you upload raw files. Luckliy there was no GPS in your instance.

Exif
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

cool well hey if you know all the info will you clear something up for me

what the fuck is F1 durban, and why the fuck is it named f1 durban.... and who the hell bred the random james bond concoction of strains into this hypeness?

sorry for the profanity LOL... but if youre breedin with it like you say you should know....
Read the other cookie thread explains alot but alot of speculation between f13 and durban cross i believe. Interesting what folks say especially tom hill.

genepool

genepool

great thread MakinGoo, I don't know much about GSC but I got my eyes open to see what becomes of her.

Illmind

Illmind

took a cola shot or two.. by the time they finish prob be about same size or slighly smaller than waynes.. gonna run 100w a sq foot next run.. pics up later when i get to laptop.. and the ogkb cut is around been offered it twice but i like forum samples better

N

nightmarecreature

Very nice job on that cookie Evoke! That is the best cookie nugs I have seen to date! Is that just the plain old Forum cookie or another cookie?

EVOKE

EVOKE

thanks bro jus the forum cut.... ive been looking for the thin mint cut and so far what i have seen people grow its not that impressive... today is the first real test but only a 4 day cure.... the rest of the plant is comming down on tuesday at 63 days...

N

nightmarecreature

Honestly people that grow in the desert regions produce more dank. Where I'm at the humidty in my tent reaches 18%. I don't care what anyone says, low humidty makes the plants pack on trichs!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol

low humidity weed == good imported hash making material

high to medium humidity grown weed == smoother smoke with better colors usually...

Top Bottom