Good Cat back at it ... no holds barred!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work Mr. GoodCat! I'm looking forward to some fat colas... :cool

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Nice work Mr. GoodCat! I'm looking forward to some fat colas... :cool

Fat colas will come but for now here are some more shots from my garden. In oder from top to bottom. ECSD, Aliendawg, and White Urkle the El Tropicana pheno. Shit smells like strait tangerines. Its crazy. Got 12 of these beasts in a 7 x 7 room. Go me. Still have some pics of the white and a couple more Chemdog D in there I will snap next time for the whole plants shots..

100 1340
100 1343
100 1342
100 1346
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

damn! those things blew the fuck up.. That EC is a beast... That El Tropicana, I can smell her from here.. can't wait to run her again.. Alien is looking killer as well.. :rauch08:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

damn! those things blew the fuck up.. That EC is a beast... That El Tropicana, I can smell her from here.. can't wait to run her again.. Alien is looking killer as well.. :rauch08:

Thanks bro. Yea the ECSD is gonna be a sick yielder fo sho. The aliendawg and Chemdog D dont look to shabby either. Hell they all look great! Lol

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Week 4 update

Its week 4 in the Goodcat grow room and everything is looking great. I am feeding at about 1600ppm right now and havent seen the first signs of burn. First pic is Chemdog D starting to form some nice top colas and the bottom pic is the scsd atrting to show signs of her beauty. Enjoy.

4 weeks 003
4 weeks 006
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome! It's gonna be a white Christmas in there with all the frost and those trees... :rock

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Wow you are really growing the heck out of those plants cat. They are beautiful and very healthy looking. The Diesel is a good yielder.

I ran into the guy I got the Diesel clone from and he said it was actually the Original Diesel [Chemdog 91 x (MSS/NL)]. I have had several different versions of ECSD/Diesel. I was always trying to find the one I used to get in NYC. In the beginning when I got some it was called Original Diesel. After a couple years they called stuff ECSD and other names. They were never the same as the first few times I bought Original Diesel. It had a sweet, skunky smell mixed in that all the other ECSD I tried didn't have. It has great potency but is a very pleasant high. The taste and smell are tremendous. I think it is the best or one of the best Diesel cuts out there.

It is my understanding ECSD is Original Diesel x DNL. The whole thing is very confusing because there are so many cuts around. This is the cut to have if a person is looking for circa 1992-93 Original Diesel that was famous in NYC area, this is the one IMHO. It is the best of the 7 or 8 cuts of Diesel I collected. Some were more sour or had more chem taste but none of them had the skunky sweet smell in the mix and they were not as overall tasty or as potent.

This is a special plant and the cut has been around quite awhile but not that many people have it like they have the other cuts. It is around though. It took me a few years to crack into the inner circle of some people that had it. They actually didn't like me but I was good internet friends with someone that they shared with and would not have been happy that he shared it with me. TOO BAD!! LOL!

I have spread it around some. Some people didn't want it because they were sick of the ECSD/Diesel scene and the good but run of the mill various cuts of it in circulation. When they grew it they were hooked. Anybody I have shared it with has kept it and many got rid of their other Diesel moms when they smoked this stuff.

You will see soon enough and so will people watching this thread. The cat will be out of the bag soon. LOL! You are closer to having the 91 Chem you crave than you thought Good Cat.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here is a pic of the Original Diesel that I am smoking on today. I love to sniff the jar when I open it.

DSCN1134
DSCN1135
DSCN1136
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Awesome! It's gonna be a white Christmas in there with all the frost and those trees... :rock

Yea I am dreaming of a white christmas, lol....

Wow you are really growing the heck out of those plants cat. They are beautiful and very healthy looking. The Diesel is a good yielder.

I ran into the guy I got the Diesel clone from and he said it was actually the Original Diesel [Chemdog 91 x (MSS/NL)]. I have had several different versions of ECSD/Diesel. I was always trying to find the one I used to get in NYC. In the beginning when I got some it was called Original Diesel. After a couple years they called stuff ECSD and other names. They were never the same as the first few times I bought Original Diesel. It had a sweet, skunky smell mixed in that all the other ECSD I tried didn't have. It has great potency but is a very pleasant high. The taste and smell are tremendous. I think it is the best or one of the best Diesel cuts out there.

It is my understanding ECSD is Original Diesel x DNL. The whole thing is very confusing because there are so many cuts around. This is the cut to have if a person is looking for circa 1992-93 Original Diesel that was famous in NYC area, this is the one IMHO. It is the best of the 7 or 8 cuts of Diesel I collected. Some were more sour or had more chem taste but none of them had the skunky sweet smell in the mix and they were not as overall tasty or as potent.

This is a special plant and the cut has been around quite awhile but not that many people have it like they have the other cuts. It is around though. It took me a few years to crack into the inner circle of some people that had it. They actually didn't like me but I was good internet friends with someone that they shared with and would not have been happy that he shared it with me. TOO BAD!! LOL!

I have spread it around some. Some people didn't want it because they were sick of the ECSD/Diesel scene and the good but run of the mill various cuts of it in circulation. When they grew it they were hooked. Anybody I have shared it with has kept it and many got rid of their other Diesel moms when they smoked this stuff.

You will see soon enough and so will people watching this thread. The cat will be out of the bag soon. LOL! You are closer to having the 91 Chem you crave than you thought Good Cat.

Thats good news to hear about the Diesel cut Tobor. She is definitely one of my favorites. I have been rubbing her stalk quite frequently trying to discover what smells and tastes this girl is going to bring to the table. I see what you mean about the sweet smell. It smells almost like a lemon lime citrius with a diesel undertone. Have you ran that 91 chem yet? If so how does she stack up against the d cut? I am really liking the d cut right now. She is frosting up nicely, looks and smells real similiar to the aliendawg pheno I am running. The main difference I see so far is the d cut has more frost but the aliendawg will bring a better final yield to the mix.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

How about some pics for the hell of it? First up White Urkle.

5 weeks 004
5 weeks 006
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

So healthy, i love the shine on the ladies.. I see the frost is taking over the alien, she will get sicker on around 45 days get ready for some out of this world type shit:giggle I would love to see full shots of the D and White Urkle if you have any.. both are looking nice can't wait to see them fill in. Where is the Orig Diesel at??

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Wow! Interesting to see how those lights effect the plants! Great job!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

So healthy, i love the shine on the ladies.. I see the frost is taking over the alien, she will get sicker on around 45 days get ready for some out of this world type shit:giggle I would love to see full shots of the D and White Urkle if you have any.. both are looking nice can't wait to see them fill in. Where is the Orig Diesel at??

Yea bro she is starting to get frosty for sure. The way my room is set up I have 12 good sized girls packed into a 7x7 room so it is a super pain in the ass taking them out and putting them back in. The flowers are starting to get heavy and I am affraid I am going to snap some branches if I keep fucking around with them. I dont think I am going to chance taking anymore plants out for entire plant shots until I pull out The White and White Urkle at about 63 days or so and then I will have room to spread them out a little bit and be able to take them out ok. The Diesel aka Underdawg aka Headband aka Daywrecker Diesel is doing fantastic. She really likes to stretch but it looks like I am going to end up with about 18inch colas on her. When you grow her out she is going to need plenty of support like the OG.

Wow! Interesting to see how those lights effect the plants! Great job!

Thank bro. I appreciate the kind words.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They do look lovely. I can hardly wait until you smoke that original diesel. It is going to fuck you up. So very stoned and a very pleasant stone. Fun and not a care in the world. Day dreaming, fun loving and REALLY STONED. It would be the queen of many gardens.

Absolute headstash with a great yield. Get ready to be impressed. I would put a bag of this Original Diesel cut up against any other Diesel out there.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

They do look lovely. I can hardly wait until you smoke that original diesel. It is going to fuck you up. So very stoned and a very pleasant stone. Fun and not a care in the world. Day dreaming, fun loving and REALLY STONED. It would be the queen of many gardens.

Absolute headstash with a great yield. Get ready to be impressed. I would put a bag of this Original Diesel cut up against any other Diesel out there.

If it taste half as good as it smells I will be in for a treat. I can't wait.

dam goodcat they lookin lovely!

Yea I am impressed with the white urkle and aliendawg. The Chemdog D and Diesel speak for themselves. I think its about time to put some of the silver to use that I made.

winta

winta

ahhh shit more fun to come!

Yea I am impressed with the white urkle and aliendawg. The Chemdog D and Diesel speak for themselves. I think its about time to put some of the silver to use that I made.

Top Bottom