Good Cat back at it ... no holds barred!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Ok well its 6 weeks and I had some work to do in my room so I decided to snap a few quick photos to share with you guys. First up is the Fire Bubba. This plant is definitely the bubba leaning pheno. Little to no stretch and I can smell undertones of an earthy/coffe smell when i rub her leaves.

6week 001
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

ANd last but certainly not least the OG Diesel. Original gangsta mofo diesel aka headband aka daywrecker diesel aka Underdawg aka the shit that stomps a hole in your head.

6week 007
6week 008
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:whew I had to be patient for you to post all the bad ass bud shots before I commented...

You are killin' it brah!!! All these girls look spectacular! :rock

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

:whew I had to be patient for you to post all the bad ass bud shots before I commented...

You are killin' it brah!!! All these girls look spectacular! :rock

Thanks brah! Another 3-4 weeks to go. Starting to get excited. This is the best variety of dank I have ever grown all at once. I have "The White" in there also but I didn't wanna take her out. SHe is getting top heavy and I didn't wanna snap any branches.

EDIT: I reduced the file size on the photos to help the upload speed, but if you click on the image you can see it at a much better resolution.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They are all looking spectacular. The white is getting top heavy huh? It does get dense nugs that are surprisingly heavy. Is it super frosty looking?

You have them in primo condition.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

They are all looking spectacular. The white is getting top heavy huh? It does get dense nugs that are surprisingly heavy. Is it super frosty looking?

You have them in primo condition.

Thanks bro. Well the white is top heavy for the branches. It was in the back corner and didnt get much of the fan early on so the branches are having a hard time supporting the flowers. I have about 10 tomato stakes on her so I didn't wanna chance anything by taking her out, but I will snap some finished shots of her soon.

all that shit look rockin my dude! great job!

Just tryin to keep up with you bro.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Back to back dank my brotha.. Everything is looking super bomb! Keep them pics coming, gotta see that white of yours.. Very soon it will be :harvest: time for you, can't wait to see them pack on more weight.. Peace!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Back to back dank my brotha.. Everything is looking super bomb! Keep them pics coming, gotta see that white of yours.. Very soon it will be :harvest: time for you, can't wait to see them pack on more weight.. Peace!

Hell yea I can't wait. This white urkle is definitely white leaning. The white has narrow sativaish style leaves out of the buds just like this wurk pheno.

Beautiful work man!
Stellar pics!:rock

Thanks bro. A couple more weeks and we shall have some harvest shots.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Which AN Organic nutes do you use and when? Thanks.

I don't use organic nutes. They work about as good as my 10 year old son. WIth a 2 week flush I have nice smooth smoke with nice clean grey ash.

C

casmel

Really nice , looking strong indeed , they will go very nice after two weeks from 6 weeks uhuhuh . Gl

S

senate

My apologies I thought you had said you used AN Organic nutes in a previous post. What AN nutes do you use in soil? How much do you feed? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Top Bottom