Gooey info

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Mota....

If your around bro and feeling up to it, write me a fast note over at the Bay, I want to touch bases.

slausongardens

slausongardens

this threads dope.. i hope mota or gooey drops some of this sometime soon. a hybrid or anything would be nice.

Motarebel

Motarebel

this threads dope.. i hope mota or gooey drops some of this sometime soon. a hybrid or anything would be nice.

I started off this journey with GB's pure gooey,it was nice but i kept hearing about his mom gooey . GB wants me to work the mom gooey but things came up and we never hooked up,till now. Now the big task of finding that special male is under way so look for a hybrid later this year.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

helll yeah mota hope the selection processs goes smoooth and best of luck to ya on da GOO project

slausongardens

slausongardens

hell yeah thanks for helping those genes get to us. even in hybrid form its nice

Quitters

Quitters

thx Mota, would luv to see C99, Killa Queen or any other stable sativa dom without and insane stretch.. i may make some personal beans with her myself..

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Mom Gooey basking under the HPS in the Sky... feeding on custom Supersoil and ACT's. Oh how I love ORGANIC. Pics are from a month ago today... Still chuggin along for a 28+ yr old cut...

100 6566
100 6534

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Was hoping to hear from Mota too. It's been a long time since I sent him this cut. She's 30 years old this year. Just wait till you guys see the newest one. Kona Sunset. Amazing old school Kona from old friends on the big island crossed with a super dark purple called Dark Cross. Simply wonderful plants. Amazing Hawaiin high and taste.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

100% Black Cherry Candy and super sweet smell in the jar, she rains trich's when breaking up a nug, it's unlike anything I crop'd, has that old school hit you in the throat S.T.F.U type of larynx expansion on the inhale, thick creamy smoke, soaring sativa high with a great body stone that melts its way from the head down to the toes, and the high has legs, I'm able to make it threw a 7hr shift nicely stoned, so far zero burnout/tolerance buildup, I wanted an outside source to do the S.R. but i'll wing it as best I can and post a link here, Peace SSP

Top Bottom