Grand Doggy Purple Med Grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
dude those things are growin fast and lookin beautiful. There gonna be monster bushes with another month of veg.

I know man super fast now.. we will see on the whole month of veg thing now..they were slow to start but are taking off now. Thanks for checkin in bud:)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Lol full jars coming your way bro!!! they look really good

Thanks brutha im super impressed with them so far...just beautiful :)

whats up jeffadies? lookin like some happy healthy nice green beauties! sweet, hope you find some killer keepers. peacentreez

what up dudebuddy hope all is well. Not only are they happy but im happy that they are happy..lol and im baked as hell too.

jagle

jagle

gorgeous man, amazing how much they have shot up..

whats that third baby?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
gorgeous man, amazing how much they have shot up..

whats that third baby?

That third one is a cut off my crazy durban hybrid..im putting that one in the party cup challenge..but first it has to veg enough to give me another cut..lol

jagle

jagle

That third one is a cut off my crazy durban hybrid..im putting that one in the party cup challenge..but first it has to veg enough to give me another cut..lol

ah ok cool.

man gonna take cuts of the grand doggy's?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ah ok cool.

man gonna take cuts of the grand doggy's?

for sure man..if i get a keeper which i think i have..im gonna make a bonsai mum and keep that bitch for a while.

jagle

jagle

looks like you got 2 keepers man, that growth is unreal, mine are nothing but sprouts, so annoyed at the wait

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
looks like you got 2 keepers man, that growth is unreal, mine are nothing but sprouts, so annoyed at the wait

I think so to man.:) I hear ya dude i hate waiting for them to take off. That first few weeks is brutaly slow for me it seems.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Ok this one is not the doggys but im gonna chop it soon so i thought i would share. This plant was my mom for the summer and was very stretched and at one point i thought she was a gonner..Not a prom queen but she will smoke just fine. and i know i know i neglected her..lol

Baby 016

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Ok this one is not the doggys but im gonna chop it soon so i thought i would share. This plant was my mom for the summer and was very stretched and at one point i thought she was a gonner..Not a prom queen but she will smoke just fine. and i know i know i neglected her..lol

View attachment 166599

Which one is that bro?

Jeezer

Jeezer

View attachment 166599

Looks wild bro lol just the way i like em

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
The plants are blowing up:) I will get some pic up tomorrow after transplant.
In the meantime i got some sweet delivery's today..

some more horses for the stable and a free sample of some great white..:) didnt want to waste a whole thread on this so i thought i would put it here.

Baby 016

Baby 017

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice bean collection great pick up those r some dank ass strains.. Thats cool u got a sample of Great White I didn't even no they had samples of that.. That sample would last me a long time

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
damn bro nice score on the beans!

Thanks mang im stoked.

Nice bean collection great pick up those r some dank ass strains.. Thats cool u got a sample of Great White I didn't even no they had samples of that.. That sample would last me a long time

yeah man hit em up..one email and it was in the mail. that sample is enough to mix 24 gallons for soil...pretty badass ..it will last me a while too.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Damn jeff loads of fire you got there. Congrats bro those illegal aliens sound interesting. I had some beans from a homemade cross of og kush and mexican landrace = pancho villa kush lol too bad i lost those. Goodluck with yours jeff

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Damn jeff loads of fire you got there. Congrats bro those illegal aliens sound interesting. I had some beans from a homemade cross of og kush and mexican landrace = pancho villa kush lol too bad i lost those. Goodluck with yours jeff

Thannks mang..how did you loose them beans? sounds like it was a sweet cross.

Top Bottom