Grand Doggy Purple Med Grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Our 1 cat my wife found in our garage in a box, she heard it meowing. That cat didn't even have its eves open for another week or so. My wife bottle fed that kitten for quite a while, you are a good person I'm sure. Take care

mal

Thanks mal. This one had its eyes open luckily and is starting to eat on her own now so i think she is gonna do just fine. :) My old lady keeps making fun of the big tattoo guy with the little tiny bottle fed kitten..lol

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Well well. Grows bomb herb and plays a mean guitar.

Love lil key pows (that what call cats around these parts). We leave our sliding door open and my cat shits outside. Added bonus.

Plants are looking healthy jeff. Good luck.

My old lady keeps making fun of the big tattoo guy with the little tiny bottle fed kitten
HA

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Well well. Grows bomb herb and plays a mean guitar.

Love lil key pows (that what call cats around these parts). We leave our sliding door open and my cat shits outside. Added bonus.

Plants are looking healthy jeff. Good luck.

Hey ron thanks for the kind words. This lil key pow is scratchin the shit out of me at the moment..haha you been slappin da bass any?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Still not sure on the sex..probably another week or two and we should know for sure. Very stinky plants so far..:)

Weedsabys 261

Weedsabys 262

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Plants

My wife has all 3 of our cats shitting and pissing out side, she just moved the litter box outside then took it away voila. Slappin de baase love that, I've got a pack of these I gotta run

mal

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Man that whole slappin da bass thing makes me laugh so freakin hard. love that movie.haha You should run those asap mal i think they are gonna be some great medication ;)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Man those things branched out fast. I like the way there growin bro. How long til the flip?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Man those things branched out fast. I like the way there growin bro. How long til the flip?

yeah man im gonna have to up pot them in the next few days im thinking. Im gonna let em get another month of veg time i think.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

FLIP EM WHEN SEX IS DETERMINED. I WANN SEE SOME FIREEEE. hahhaha good lookin jeff!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
FLIP EM WHEN SEX IS DETERMINED. I WANN SEE SOME FIREEEE. hahhaha good lookin jeff!

I think this strain can veg for a while after they show. Im gonna hold out as long as i can cause i wants me some big jars full of da reefer:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah if they are as gdp dom as they look you wont get much stretch at all. so you will wnat to grow em a bit larger before flip i guessing. how is the branching are the stems real thick and sturdy?

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
yeah if they are as gdp dom as they look you wont get much stretch at all. so you will wnat to grow em a bit larger before flip i guessing. how is the branching are the stems real thick and sturdy?

Very thick and sturdy so far. :)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
8/27

I plan on going into 3 gallon pots with them monday or tuesday. Other than that shit is rockin..im not sure but i think i can almost see some purple in the fans..:):banana1sv6::ninja:icon_animal26:

Baby 001

Baby 002

Baby 003

Baby 006

Baby 007

Baby 004

Not showing sex as of yet as far as i can see but its getting close.

Baby 009

Baby 010

Jeezer

Jeezer

dude those things are growin fast and lookin beautiful. There gonna be monster bushes with another month of veg.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up jeffadies? lookin like some happy healthy nice green beauties! sweet, hope you find some killer keepers. peacentreez

Latest posts

Top Bottom