Grand Doggy Purple Med Grow.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

i forgot where i put em and never saw them again lol i wasnt too interested in them besides that they were beans from a hermie incident, i was into collecting verified clones.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i forgot where i put em and never saw them again lol i wasnt too interested in them besides that they were beans from a hermie incident, i was into collecting verified clones at the time.

haha i forget where i put shit all the time. Old timers is setting in.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I forgot what we were talking about..lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Time to try hand at FIM. Hope i got it right this time..lol

Fim 001

Fim 002

Fim 003

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
id say your pretty much spot on bro! you will know in a lil while ):hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Those girls are lookin bad ass bro fat ass dank lookin fans looks like they have great branching structure 2 is see pure dank in future lol gdp and chems gotta be one of the sickest crosses..rock it out mang!:passingjoint:

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Those girls are lookin bad ass bro fat ass dank lookin fans looks like they have great branching structure 2 is see pure dank in future lol gdp and chems gotta be one of the sickest crosses..rock it out mang!:passingjoint:

Thanks bro..They are just now starting to stretch there legs a bit.The fans look so nice i can hardly bring my self to do any supercroping haha.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha I know what ya mean for sure they are some solid ass plants bro I think those are gonna blow up once you tranz em prob won't even need to supercrop them bitches

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Haha I know what ya mean for sure they are some solid ass plants bro I think those are gonna blow up once you tranz em prob won't even need to supercrop them bitches

yeah man this last week they have doubled in size. gotta boil some water and kill some gnats before i can transplant..brand new bag of ff soil with fuckin bugs..:mad0233: Thanks again brutha glad ur diggin em so far.

:animbong:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Sweet

Those babies are growing like weeds, happy and healthy

mal

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Thank mal i think they got into some crack or something..lol

Jeezer

Jeezer

Jeff bro looks like your doin those girls right they look flawless bro. Beatiful plants

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Jeff bro looks like your doin those girls right they look flawless bro. Beatiful plants

thank you very much brutha. I hope i can keep em this happy till harvest.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man be careful root aphids look just like that I'm not sure if yur famaliar with em but you won't notice any difficiencies till about week 4 of flower then that's when them fuckers reek havok might be good to treat for them 2 just incase get some merit 75 I battled em for awhile I had to get rid of all my medium and bomb evrything just don't wanna see ya go thru what I did dawg,I think they got into some crack lmao....that's funny as hell bro be ez peace!

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I havent had to deal with RA yet. What i got going is little tiny black gnats. Neem Drench seems to slow them down but i doubt they can survive boiling water and a day or two in a sealed plastic tub in my car..hot as hell here so im hoping this works. I hate to even have to use this soil but its my only option right now.

Top Bottom