Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growup.dude

growup.dude

Seed run went 75 days. We will see if things change here.. It looks like a little less time on this round, we did upgrade all of our lights,so that might be the difference

What type of lights are you guys using these days?

Green Dot

Green Dot

We average a little over an ounce per gallon of soil, some plants more, some less.. OGs typically like to be root bound from my experience. But since the Yetis are hybrids, I like to let them have space. 7 gallon pots for the hybrids, 5 gallon pots for the F1 OGKs. Last run i think we got around 6.5 zips each.. This time I expect a bit more.. We flowered these things really small though. Shoulda vegged another week but I would say between the 3 plants, 1-1.25#

We use hortilux eye 1000s.. We get them dirt cheap and change every 3 months at the latest.. Last run was on bulbs that were probably 6 months old. We wont ever go that long again :p

burn4me

burn4me

front to back awesome thread. glad you found an awesome pheno GD. looks like a freaking beast. very skilled and like how its down the middle for this thread. you called it out how you seen it and you cant ask for more than that. and loompa & crew for being as up front as possible with their info on these magical beans. GD you killed this shit. best of wishes.

Green Dot

Green Dot

OGsquared clone run... This was our keeper pheno on this line... The clone run has produced larger more uniform kush nugs. The seed run was more or less rock hard pellet bowl packing nugs that would burn for hours. Lookin preeeetyy dank.. Day 58

Power OG

Power OG

OGsquared clone run... This was our keeper pheno on this line... The clone run has produced larger more uniform kush nugs. The seed run was more or less rock hard pellet bowl packing nugs that would burn for hours. Lookin preeeetyy dank.. Day 58

View attachment 408551 View attachment 408552 View attachment 408553 View attachment 408554 View attachment 408555 View attachment 408556 View attachment 408557 View attachment 408558 View attachment 408559 View attachment 408560
Looking good Bro! i see you pulled more weight off her this time. keep it green Bro.
WHODAT
P-OG

Green Dot

Green Dot

BLIZZZZAMMM!!

A perfect run of the Y3ti. Yeah this one is immaculate. Perfect fade that coincided exactly with about 10% amber. The smell alone on this one will knock your nose off. Pine sap, fresh dried pine bark and a 55 gallon drum of fuel. Superb plant.. Now we will flash freeze it and make some live plant resin oil out of it.. Should be ridiculously good.

Green Dot

Green Dot

I like to grow groups of the same cut of OG Kush because the difference between a perfectly grown OG and a slightly deficient OG is staggering. I will grow 9 SFV OGK under a light and every single one of them could pass as a different plant to a true connoisseur. It's always a good feeling when you know that you pulled a prefect run, especially heading into the summer months. There will be some happy jars and dab rigs alike next week!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Flash freezing either requires dipping the fresh chopped plant into a vat of Liquid Nitrogen (like someone would dip fries in a deep fryer) then transport to aluminum container.. You will then put lid on container and shake the frozen plants so they turn into a fine powder.

Otherwise, you will need a cryogenic freezer (-150c) that will do the same thing, but take about 30 minutes longer..

Necrosis will not set into a plant for around 3-4 hours in Colorado.. If you live in a place of higher humidity, you have a longer window. This means that the cell walls of the plant will not begin to break down, exposing lipids, waxes, and chlorophyll. The hydrocarbons will wash right over the glands and extract the essential oils. The other upside to live extractions is that you will have 7-10% terps in your oil..

This makes the oils about 5-7x stronger than dry runs because the synergy created between the concentrated THC and terpenes amplify the desired effect. And will leave you smacking your lips for 10-15 minutes while you savor the dab. Unlike when you burn plants, you primarily can only taste the smoke. And because smoking is at such a high heat, you really burn a lot of to volatile terps before they ever hit your lips.

Dabbing on quartz is also paramount. Titanium is just gross. When you heat up Ti, you oxidize the metal, and those of you who like hot dabs, are probably sucking down known carcinogens that are release from the Ti. Quartz holds heat better and tastes 10000x cleaner.

A newer product we will be rolling out later this year is our Synergy line. This is reclaiming 100% of the terpenes with a liquid N cold trap, then re infusing the extracted essential oils with liquid terpenes. Some call it Holy Water, but we are going with Synergy. They have tested around 25% terps in its final form.. It's the end all, be all, of extractions because you can take the shatter to 0ppm without concerns your will burn off terps,,, then infuse reclaimed terps to oil. Terps will be so strong, you will need to take a shower and brush your teeth 5x to get the OGk taste out of your mouth.

Lots of exciting stuff coming down the pike at Green Dot!

growup.dude

growup.dude

Flash freezing either requires dipping the fresh chopped plant into a vat of Liquid Nitrogen (like someone would dip fries in a deep fryer) then transport to aluminum container.. You will then put lid on container and shake the frozen plants so they turn into a fine powder.

Otherwise, you will need a cryogenic freezer (-150c) that will do the same thing, but take about 30 minutes longer..

Necrosis will not set into a plant for around 3-4 hours in Colorado.. If you live in a place of higher humidity, you have a longer window. This means that the cell walls of the plant will not begin to break down, exposing lipids, waxes, and chlorophyll. The hydrocarbons will wash right over the glands and extract the essential oils. The other upside to live extractions is that you will have 7-10% terps in your oil..

This makes the oils about 5-7x stronger than dry runs because the synergy created between the concentrated THC and terpenes amplify the desired effect. And will leave you smacking your lips for 10-15 minutes while you savor the dab. Unlike when you burn plants, you primarily can only taste the smoke. And because smoking is at such a high heat, you really burn a lot of to volatile terps before they ever hit your lips.

Dabbing on quartz is also paramount. Titanium is just gross. When you heat up Ti, you oxidize the metal, and those of you who like hot dabs, are probably sucking down known carcinogens that are release from the Ti. Quartz holds heat better and tastes 10000x cleaner.

A newer product we will be rolling out later this year is our Synergy line. This is reclaiming 100% of the terpenes with a liquid N cold trap, then re infusing the extracted essential oils with liquid terpenes. Some call it Holy Water, but we are going with Synergy. They have tested around 25% terps in its final form.. It's the end all, be all, of extractions because you can take the shatter to 0ppm without concerns your will burn off terps,,, then infuse reclaimed terps to oil. Terps will be so strong, you will need to take a shower and brush your teeth 5x to get the OGk taste out of your mouth.

Lots of exciting stuff coming down the pike at Green Dot!

great Info! On point! :) you guys are doing a fine job....

Top Bottom