• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

Ive been wantin to get my hands on yeti for a long time, will def be sniping

chadkush

chadkush

when will be the next drop for the yeti og and og2 ? any one know for sure ? let me know or pm me

Green Dot

Green Dot

Quick update.. been hella busy, but here are the Yeti F1s at Day 22.

Lots of intersex problems with these, some went to become a true hermaphrodite. I have been plucking balls every day from a couple and still vow to finish them in a vacuum. I feel that since these were bred for the outdoors, that indoor growers should beware.. We will see if clone runs result the same.

However, these all look very OG in stature. Very nice strong frames and they should yield fairly well should the trend continue. Already some frost too!

Check back soon for updates folks!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Interesting you are having herm problems . I have not seen this problem in any of the ones I've run. Nor have I heard about it . I've got some friends that seem to be able to make just about every clone only they get throw balls and beans .The fact that it's on multiple specimens leads me to believe that it's situational. I could be wrong but I'd wager it's the case .

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@Oom pah pah Was the testing done in or outdoor?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Te
@Oom pah pah Was the testing done in or outdoor?

Most of it was done outside but not all and we re talking a lot of plants . So to see multiple in one pack tells me it's environmental or nutritional. Light cycle interruption or supplements are almost always the cause .

Green Dot

Green Dot

with all due respect, I have grown about 500 + seeds in this room. Some show intersex but 95% do not. These are also the F1s, the F3s hopefully do not do the same. But I know better than anyone to spend the extra time under the hood and finish out the plants. 99.9% of my clone runs that had previously shown intersex traits do not.

But there were 2 plants that were actually hermaphrodites, not just a nanner or sack, but full on male/female flowers.

i'll post up my F3s and OGsquared tomorrow

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I'd like to see some pics of your herms. It kinda sounds like maybe you are having a hard time distinguishing m/f. I think you are a great grower so I hope u don't take this the wrong way. It's just that I've seen thousands upon thousands of yeti in the past five years and I have never heard of one single herm. For you to have two from a PACk is just not possible without some other variable . These lines are not just worked outside, or for outside only, by any means. Post the pics so I can lay eyes on them please.
Thanks for your time
And keep up the good work

Green Dot

Green Dot

thanks oompah..

I have actually been very diligent in plucking balls... Pistils and nuts, no nanners... I've been growing a lonnnng time and have seen thousands of plants... Funny thing about the Yetis both F1 and F3 have all been soo slow to show pre flowers too.. Like flowering for 10 days before the first pre flower shows on some plants. it's all good, I have what i need to get a good look at the yeti line.. I really want to do a 70-80 seed run of the F3s simultaneously to make the ultimate selection. any idea as to how many packs went to the farm? i dont want to be unfair to the other folks here who just want 1 pack... But I really want to dig deep here..

Green Dot

Green Dot

I flipped the Yeti F3 on 1/17.

11 days in and we are just now getting pre flowers. I had to roll the dice on flowering these, only 1 turned male in my flowering room. Vegged about 8 weeks from germination too.

But this plant is too OG for its own good :) purple lanky stems and all...

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Sounds like you've got some males that u are hanging on to for some reason or another. In this industry a female that turns to a male or throws balls/ pollen is a hermaphrodite. I Lots of clone only a will do this when stressed . When we choose males they are chosen out of thousands of males. Our lines are stable and tested.
You guys do the research you are all smart .there are lots of folks out there w these seeds and no one has reported a herm problem. You are just the first guy to mention herm . I don't want to harp on you cause I appreciate your hard work. Get rid of your males no need to keep them around and hope they turn back into a female somehow .

That last lady you posted surely shows some great potential .
Btw the underdog mom takes awhile to set up and show sex so slow sexing is to be expected. I don't even look until I'm two weeks in.

thanks oompah..

I have actually been very diligent in plucking balls... Pistils and nuts, no nanners... I've been growing a lonnnng time and have seen thousands of plants... Funny thing about the Yetis both F1 and F3 have all been soo slow to show pre flowers too.. Like flowering for 10 days before the first pre flower shows on some plants. it's all good, I have what i need to get a good look at the yeti line.. I really want to do a 70-80 seed run of the F3s simultaneously to make the ultimate selection. any idea as to how many packs went to the farm? i dont want to be unfair to the other folks here who just want 1 pack... But I really want to dig deep here..

C

crazywb

At 200 a pack tho? I picked both my og2 packs on CC for that much .. Crazy..

Top Bottom