Green Dot Labs Loompa Farms Grows

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

I don't argue that the under dawg OG is fire, but loompa didn't create that strain.. Rather made seeds that were intended to express OG traits (or maybe not according to oom pah)

I blame this whole fiasco on the internet hype. I bit. I learned. The same hype with absolutely no valid info available is there with the f3s, only it's going to cost you 200 this time around.

Show us what's up on the f3s loompa. Drop pics etc..

rawman

rawman

I had a big message wrote for this, but all I wanna say is

"I knowwwww you like to claim yo shit don't stank, but turn a little closer see your roses really smell like boo boooo"

I pm'ed my harshness instead

Loompa you have a good rep, don't ruin it by looking like boo boo the fool who can't take a honest review.... REZ couldnt take a honest review either, lets not make your biz come off like his in the sense of "you're the best"

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I had a big message wrote for this, but all I wanna say is

"I knowwwww you like to claim yo shit don't stank, but turn a little closer see your roses really smell like boo boooo"

I pm'ed my harshness instead

Loompa you have a good rep, don't ruin it by looking like boo boo the fool who can't take a honest review.... REZ couldnt take a honest review either, lets not make your biz come off like his in the sense of "you're the best"

Hey man, Im all about honest reviews, I'm not about mis representation. And I dont have a problem that someone wasnt impressed with my gear. That is naturally going to happen. You can't please everyone and doing that has never been my goal. My only gripe is complaining about things that I have fully disclosed already. It makes it look like I am hiding something, and to give people the impression that I sold f1's at 200 a pack is also unacceptable. What am I supposed to do? Let people believe the misinformation? Im just setting the record straight. Call what I do whatever you want, that goes for anyone, but I do take it personally when someone takes jabs at me for not doing their homework. This helpdesk isnt about misinformation.

And I guess I missed the post where I said "I'm the best". Thats just putting words in my mouth. Im just setting the record straight. People are going to read this, and some are going to see this and believe everything that was said. Should I let folks think I sold f1's at 200 a pack?? Should I let it go that in the F1 gen there were phenos that I didn't like and that this is a project with long term breeding goals? Obviously people have not dome their homework, and in that case the record needs to be set straight. I have no problem if folks post "bad" stuff, I have said from day one, to post the good, the bad and the ugly. I have never called myself the best. Its all of you out there that do that.

Feel free to post the bad, just dont slander me if you complain about things that were disclosed from day one. And the hype building is what everyone else says. I can't help what others say. Theres nothing I can do about that. And if folks have unrealistic expectations, I can't help that either. I can just be truthful and air out all the facts. If you want me to ignore misinformation then I don't know what to say. Thats why I insist everything be public. I am actually glad that this all happened. It seems there are folks out there who aren't up to date with information I have posted in public, and this gives me a chance to reiterate everything Ive already said many many times.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I watched your ICMAg thread that you threw a baby fit over. Saying that these have little to no frost compared to what I have seen you grow is an out right lie. You think way to highly of yourself. That is the problem.

"I don't even smoke flowers." Is that suppose to make you cool or something? That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Only in Colorado do you here this.

Your attitude is shit, and you are going around to all of the forums spreading it. Not everyone has what it takes. Attitude is part of that, and you sir are surely lacking the right one.

On a side note, I grew out the f1's, and they were dank as fuck. I must of got lucky. :)

Green Dot

Green Dot

lol... send in the troops! One honest review always warrants the berating...

ill go get some popcorn.

I actually grow a very wide variety of strains from lots of different breeders.. The loompa gear has relatively little to no resin production... Loompa says its not about cash cropping yet there are mysteriously hundreds and hundreds of plants used in the selection processes.. i just dont know what to think.. ill take a hike on this thread...

Green Dot

Green Dot

and loompa... quit taking this all personally.. This thread was posted up for the internet world as a source for data that the breeder should be doing before dropping seeds IMO., This thread was not for you specifically. This is not about anyone putting any words in your mouth..

organicozarks

organicozarks

No troops. I have no idea who loompa is other than a breeder.

Your resin production comment goes against the pictures you posted on ICMAG.

You can say what you want, but you are the one that posted the pictures.

I was wondering why you have gone from one forum to to the next. Now it is clear. You are to awesome for your own good. :)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

If youve guys follow GD previous threads he seems really honest about his findings. Whether good or bad. He has been pretty even handed.

No No your correct Dr! But once one's Opinion Outweighs Facts about, whom i believe is a Wizard Of DANK (Loompa). And like organicozarks i don't know loompa as a person at all. But i was raised off his genetics being from Northern Cali(Slight Biased idk lol) And Believing Green dots pics. GEEZ i'd take those and be TREATING it like the PRECIOUS! Lmfao. Greendot has a greenthumb but MAYBE he needs to take a puff to figure it all ? Lmfao. Everyone's entitled to an opinion no doubt. I'd love to see What greendot could do with the rest of loompas lineup if That's not resinous Lmfao.
Respect

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
From the pics here they are far from "little to no resin". They look moderately frosty to me. My tastiest strain is moderately frosty. I see both sides here. I think you should smoke what your growing too.

I didnt buy any from the drops because I havent seen much documented. $200 is pricey for me but im not bitching about it in threads. I might just miss out time will tell. $200 bucks isnt bad though for good genetics. Thats a very small investment for a business. I think everybody is lucky they weren't auctions!lol

I think GreenDot is looking for that Golden Goose aka Head Band aka Underdog pheno.

Lets not turn this into a shit storm!

Thcola

Thcola

very well said Bud, much respect to greendot for his honest opinion. I as well didn't go in on any of the gear this drop, was worried about breeder not having photo-logs, or tester threads up.... or at least keepers of mom's and dad's used in any selections, so I just sat this one out, hope everyone scores what they're looking for, and at least going to throw up some pics of the flowers!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Quick update.. been hella busy, but here are the Yeti F1s at Day 22.

Lots of intersex problems with these, some went to become a true hermaphrodite. I have been plucking balls every day from a couple and still vow to finish them in a vacuum. I feel that since these were bred for the outdoors, that indoor growers should beware.. We will see if clone runs result the same.

However, these all look very OG in stature. Very nice strong frames and they should yield fairly well should the trend continue. Already some frost too!

Check back soon for updates folks!

View attachment 371661 View attachment 371662 View attachment 371663 View attachment 371664 View attachment 371665 View attachment 371666
So whats up is hermis popping up in all these beans or what?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea he pulled some nice phenos at least one if i remember correctly im curious now if DirkD got any hermis as well i aint tryna bash matter of fact i rate Loompas HB tied #1 with only a cpl others but from a growers standpoint i need to know if theres hermis cuz i just cant take a chance on seeding my grow cuz i cant do shit with reggy seeded weed no matter how good it is fucking sux ass becuz i actually traded good gear to acquire the loompas beans only to hear theres hermis popping up on what seems like the regular it sux cuz not only did i lose on the trade but i was really lookin forward to running the beans but just cant chance it now.. Good luck all with the beans im sure there some pure fire in there just wish i had the space to search thru some potentialy hermi beans.
Peace

M

moemoe08

you make valid points but i cant get over the fact that you dont smoke your buds. i dont trust anyones opinion that doesnt smoke buds. you cant judge power from concentrates as well as you can from flowers. i had got a couple of subcools strains and they were all weak when you smoke them. all his strains make good oil though. i realized his strains were weak because he didnt smoke flowers. you love subcools jesus og but youre one if the first ive heard say its og on steroids. you seem like a straight shooter but i cant take the word of someone who doesnt smoke flowers. maybe you need to go for the ogs that are

M

moemoe08

crossed with a very resinous strain like white fire or that jesus og.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

the only thing gr33ndot if guilty of is giving a honest review everyone relax ..I can sure point out the guys who are push overs and get taken advantage of in real life just by reading a few post here

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

the only thing gr33ndot if guilty of is giving a honest review everyone relax ..I can sure point out the guys who are push overs and get taken advantage of in real life just by reading a few post here

REALLY? Cia operative? Lmfao joking lol Hard to pull TRU Personalities from words.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yea he pulled some nice phenos at least one if i remember correctly im curious now if DirkD got any hermis as well i aint tryna bash matter of fact i rate Loompas HB tied #1 with only a cpl others but from a growers standpoint i need to know if theres hermis cuz i just cant take a chance on seeding my grow cuz i cant do shit with reggy seeded weed no matter how good it is fucking sux ass becuz i actually traded good gear to acquire the loompas beans only to hear theres hermis popping up on what seems like the regular it sux cuz not only did i lose on the trade but i was really lookin forward to running the beans but just cant chance it now.. Good luck all with the beans im sure there some pure fire in there just wish i had the space to search thru some potentialy hermi beans.
Peace

Hey brother Paper! What beans did You trade to get the beans? Curious lol good to see you brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom