Green Lemonade (Green Crack x Lemonade Kush)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Day 36

here are the ladies at day 36!! the frost is startin to come on and the green crack in both of them is comin out this week as well! i cant wait till these babies are done! :RastaBong:

Gl day36f
Gl1 day36f a
Gl1 day36f b
Gl1 day36f c
Gl2 day36f a
Gl2 day36f b
Gl2 day36f c

420king-MASSES

yessirrr you can put me down for some of that goodness ya got there winta lol another winta grow log man ur like gritty and altitude mad grows going on at same time keep up the good work brotha

winta

winta

im not close to those guys yet im just a strain whore :giggle

yessirrr you can put me down for some of that goodness ya got there winta lol another winta grow log man ur like gritty and altitude mad grows going on at same time keep up the good work brotha

420king-MASSES

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

420king-MASSES

Rotflmmfao brotha i thought it was cynthia sin for short lol

P

puffinpiff

if the #2 pheno is really bomb, and worth the trouble, leave a few branches on that fine bitch and throw her back into veg. its not the best way to get 'em, but a 2nd chance at taking clones can be quite a blessing depending on the circumstances. lookin good bro, u got a ridiculous stable of genetics ya lucky S.O.B.

winta

winta

i will when its done bro ;)

dayyum winta rolll it up and passs it this way geeeeezus

i was thinkin about reveggin i just got space issues and more beans to pop so im on the fence lol

if the #2 pheno is really bomb, and worth the trouble, leave a few branches on that fine bitch and throw her back into veg. its not the best way to get 'em, but a 2nd chance at taking clones can be quite a blessing depending on the circumstances. lookin good bro, u got a ridiculous stable of genetics ya lucky S.O.B.

come on through bro! ;)

Man those are looking good!
I wish I could get a whiff......;)

winta

winta

heres a quick update for day 46!! i fed them:

cal mg 5
pbp 13
flora bl 5
hammer 3
bud c 2

1050 ppm
6.2 ph

these girls are packin on and gettin dense :) they both smell like citrus crack now with #2 being the most smelly and #1 lookin the most done :lock: heres some shots!

Gl1 day46f a
Gl1 day46f b
Gl1 day46f c
Gl2 day46f a
Gl2 day46f b
Gl2 day46f c
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like its gonna be a good yeilder the smells sounds great as well

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful!! stellar work brotha!! those gurls are lookin finger lickin good!! lol

Y

Yodas Master

Congrats my friend... you forgot to tell me where the scratch and sniff button is... A damn shame there aint one on here!!!!

winta

winta

yea man im lovin these might have to leave a couple buds on one of them and reveg ;) lol

beautiful!! stellar work brotha!! those gurls are lookin finger lickin good!! lol

thanx for stoppin in my dude!

Congrats my friend... you forgot to tell me where the scratch and sniff button is... A damn shame there aint one on here!!!!

yea yea :) thats what im thinkin too these shits smell so fire!

Wow at 7 weeks too. Looks like you found a quick one.

no this isnt my cross. u better pop those my dude they straight fire! i got more i have to pop to find more gems and keep this test goin :lock:

Nice. Is this your cross? I also got 5 of these beans.

X

xeet

Lookin beautiful... Lemonade sounds like something I want to add to the collection!!

Top Bottom