Greenhouse Vs Indoor

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Light Dep vs Indoor

• Total voters
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

GH flowers are so leafy, just the amount of Time to trim them to make them look like indoor is a waste of my time. The GH to me is for making seeds and hash, not flowers.

DrFever

DrFever

There is no light that can compare to the sun least not anytime soon now throwing up a car port and calling it green house ,, or having a fully climate controlled green house and yes even with possible c02 supliment will out perform indoor any day of the week its all about Dialing and having things bang on and you will get the best possible outcome
Gallery 11738 4908 618993

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would love to see more pictures like Foodoo posted up of comparisons of top shelf greenhouse vs top shelf indoor. The greenhouse flowers he posted look great but the indoor clearly looks better imo.
you should see the Cherry pie cut in my GH. Pretty hard and still 1 month to go...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
There is no light that can compare to the sun least not anytime soon now throwing up a car port and calling it green house ,, or having a fully climate controlled green house and yes even with possible c02 supliment will out perform indoor any day of the week its all about Dialing and having things bang on and you will get the best possible outcome View attachment 533870
Fire hydrant....

Calixylon

Calixylon

Agree with walter, i love GH and Outdoor becasue you get diff flavors and yields are great along with it being free, but if i ha outdoor crop, i would take the best buds, and then make hash out of the rest. The sun definetly causes the plant to grow differently and produce more foliage, its what allows you to yield the multiple #'s

lino

lino

Both environments can be controlled identical expect for the free sun that will out perform indoor lighting. What the confusion? The sun can be brutal on some strain in Colo (elev 4k ft to 2mi high) . The plant must be spot on to have the endurance of full sun all day. We have our plants on castor and roll them under 1000k to give them a rest from the sun 2-4 hours a day depending on temp and the strain/plant endurance stamina. The key in endurance testing, basically how much leaf droop at sun down, lot more complexity than just droop so, I have developed calculation to measure GH and field and indoor crop endurance, Basicallty zero droop at sun down and your plants will out perform indoor plants in terpene profile and resin production and bud wgt and leaf count, I dont get this thread? what is there to debate about? GH and indoor are identical except for lighting, confused...

Calixylon

Calixylon

I think people are just saying that they can pick out the GH bud 9-10 times, when shown two examples of the same strain grown in two diff enviroments.

DrFever

DrFever

I know a few people that has grow GH and TBH what they have done is last 2 weeks used supplemental lighting and pass it off as indoor

lino

lino

I think people are just saying that they can pick out the GH bud 9-10 times, when shown two examples of the same strain grown in two diff enviroments.
Ya, if we were all able to control our environments it would be almost impossible to tell the difference. The question should have been rephrased to say which environment is more often constantly controlled to produce better bud. Kinda hard to get a concise conclusion.ie, most likely an eskimo or 2 mile high colo guy would prefer indoor bud where as a northern cali kid might like his outdoor and a under 8k elevation in colo guy might like his grn house. And do you cool ? in Colo S.E. 115 degree outdoors - do you cool an indoor or GH or do you find a plant that like growing with the corn?

F

FooDoo

Out of all the replys, am I really going to be the only one that actually has both types on hand and can post picture comparisons

shemshemet

shemshemet

This thread is loaded lol

You can ask that question in general, but really there are pros and cons to both. How do you know that a clone grown both indoors and GH was grown to its full potential with either method? So one sample may be better simply because the plants were grown better...

And dare I say that an outdoor sample could fit into my equation as well!?!?!

Calixylon

Calixylon

I think alot of it comes down to grower skill as well, also someone said it earlier in the thread. A carport and a cheapo greenhouse, is not the same as a sealed greenhouse with temperature, humidity, light control. That being said, i still believe i most likely coul distinguish between greenhouse grown cannabis and indoor. But untill we get examples of both, grown by same inividual, this is just gonna be a back and forth argument.

epitome

epitome

Very much worth the back and forth, if I may say?
I'll start posting pics soon and around Dec. Of 2016, we will have made progress, wouldn't we have?

Top Bottom