Greenpoint Seeds In The Toilet

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessmister04

jessmister04

Geez..Just took a look at my Pineapple Express2 (top right side) ..The only plant really showing a bad Cal-Mag def at 5+ weeks in(used only Megacrop this run in flower)..
I think she will be ok, but I am not a happy camper!
No way I can do more for her, but nurse her along..(she is a 60 day strain (photo no less).
Cackleberry clone though is a happy camper about 3 weeks in:)

View attachment 789590
What do you use for cal-mag? I use espom salt teas once a month?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What do you use for cal-mag? I use espom salt teas once a month?
GH Cali-Mag..1-0-0..It's only that plant the mom and clones all have lime green leaves no matter what..They are also very susceptible to wind/heat burn..this is my 1st grow with this strain and I still think she will be a winner..The creme mandarine and white widow are normal and the cackleberry just keeps right on ticking..

BTW: I don't like the new reverse auction stuff..they have us bidding (time wise) to get the highest $$ number..one pack and then it is reset....I know this is business..but I have more than enough gear, and if I want anything else..4-20 is right around the corner. I am on enough mailing lists to have my pick..

jessmister04

jessmister04

GH Cali-Mag..1-0-0..It's only that plant the mom and clones all have lime green leaves no matter what..They are also very susceptible to wind/heat burn..this is my 1st grow with this strain and I still think she will be a winner..The creme mandarine and white widow are normal and the cackleberry just keeps right on ticking..

BTW: I don't like the new reverse auction stuff..they have us bidding (time wise) to get the highest $$ number..one pack and then it is reset....I know this is business..but I have more than enough gear, and if I want anything else..4-20 is right around the corner. I am on enough mailing lists to have my pick..
Copper Chem was my last purchase for a while lol. Really wanted a chem. I am stacked now and still pick up clones.

B

Burned Haze

I agree ! I have purchased a shitload of seedpacks of seeds and have not used so many cause I’m def a hoarder but I go on to a new project on life and want new lineage . Kinda like poke e mon cards of the cannabis nerds ( gotta catch em all )

If I was greenpoint I would have standard priced seeds ( let’s say 50-75 bucks a 12pack ) then have a “discounted “ section where it’s ($25-30 or whatever) and they could all be their older stock basically or what’s not selling or overstock . And then do monthly or 6 month deals to brand themselves cause just look at how many seed companies . Doing their auction and playing per the hour is such a hassle , make a standard price lol

I am not dissing in any way greenpoint seed quality for breeding with a male that can show true stablility and give its traits to its kids (seeds)cause I love their Stardawg that they used . That’s so hard to find in a lot of Breeeders and seed stock ( can’t find pheno traits like theirs,hermies,runts)

But ...
This industry needs to remember soon enough they def won’t get even 20 bucks for well breed packs once it’s over established and breeders are allowed to do 10k-100k seed pheno grows to find their males and then pollen all the clone onlys and charge people only 5-10 bucks . which one would you choose if the quality is better at the end of the day and it’s only 5-10 bucks? I don’t think any of the current could survive ? They better man up and make a better plan cause most people aren’t allowed to grow and commercial only wants clones .

Last edited by a moderator:
jessmister04

jessmister04

I agree ! I have purchased a shitload of seedpacks of seeds and have not used so many cause I’m def a hoarder but I go on to a new project on life and want new lineage . Kinda like poke e mon cards of the cannabis nerds ( gotta catch em all )

If I was greenpoint I would have standard priced seeds ( let’s say 50-75 bucks a 12pack ) then have a “discounted “ section where it’s ($25-30 or whatever) and they could all be their older stock basically or what’s not selling or overstock . And then do monthly or 6 month deals to brand themselves cause just look at how many seed companies . Doing their auction and playing per the hour is such a hassle , make a standard price lol

I am not dissing in any way greenpoint seed quality for breeding with a male that can show true stablility and give its traits to its kids (seeds)cause I love their Stardawg that they used . That’s so hard to find in a lot of Breeeders and seed stock ( can’t find pheno traits like theirs,hermies,runts)

But ...
This industry needs to remember soon enough they def won’t get even 20 bucks for well breed packs once it’s over established and breeders are allowed to do 10k-100k grows to find their males and then pollen all the clone onlys and charge people only 5-10 bucks .
Patience Bro. He already discounts compared to others since he sells direct. Seeds will come down in price eventually but this is like the goldrush, AND it is just starting. And doesn't he discount the old stuff that is still rated good? I believe Deputy, Blizzard, i-95, and many other great genetics are 44.50 a pop for 11 seeds. I pay 25 for discrete shipping alone from places like Seedsman, and I also love Seedsman. GPS new seeds are priced at 89.00 and he has reverse auctions often. Industries don't need to remember anything Bro, supply and demand runs the show, and once there is enough supply of those bomb ass seeds then Yes, prices will come down. Prices will also fluctuate as new genetics come out because they will be rare at first and overpriced to some people. Clones are all over for 10 bucks a pop too, this is a free world and you getta do whatever you want. I just sent my payment on some copper chem and I am super fired up. Good luck with genetics bro

K

kansabis

Patience Bro. He already discounts compared to others since he sells direct. Seeds will come down in price eventually but this is like the goldrush, AND it is just starting. And doesn't he discount the old stuff that is still rated good? I believe Deputy, Blizzard, i-95, and many other great genetics are 44.50 a pop for 11 seeds. I pay 25 for discrete shipping alone from places like Seedsman, and I also love Seedsman. GPS new seeds are priced at 89.00 and he has reverse auctions often. Industries don't need to remember anything Bro, supply and demand runs the show, and once there is enough supply of those bomb ass seeds then Yes, prices will come down. Prices will also fluctuate as new genetics come out because they will be rare at first and overpriced to some people. Clones are all over for 10 bucks a pop too, this is a free world and you getta do whatever you want. I just sent my payment on some copper chem and I am super fired up. Good luck with genetics bro
You both make some very good points and i would like to add that their rewards program is kinda nice,idk of any other seedbank/breeder that does this,they all offer freebies for the most part but its nice to be rewarded for loyalty.

B

Burned Haze

I was just trying to state I did not like their auction/hour thing and I wanted to state how I would do the pricing & it was just a suggestion/observation of their service .

Did not try to sound negative about green point , they are in my top 3 breeders! ( I should like em , I bought almost every pack of the stardawg series , and a lot 2x’s lol)

K

kansabis

I was just trying to state I did not like their auction/hour thing and I wanted to state how I would do the pricing & it was just a suggestion/observation of their service .

Did not try to sound negative about green point , they are in my top 3 breeders! ( I should like em , I bought almost every pack of the stardawg series , and a lot 2x’s lol)
I agree 100% about the reverse auction,sounded great when I first heard of it and then when I checked it out my opinion was the same as yours.

jessmister04

jessmister04

I agree 100% about the reverse auction,sounded great when I first heard of it and then when I checked it out my opinion was the same as yours.
I have only purchased three times from GPS. I liked the reverse auction for the cheaper price of course. However, the time would expire often and it would rarely update and is definitely flawed. Hope he does fix it or make it better. However, we are still blessed as fuck Gentleman. Thank God it is not the 90s:)

NHWhites

NHWhites

Got my packs of wedding cake and purple punch. I’m going to pop a single bean of each and need to decide between popping a couple gunslinger or cookies n chem. I feel like the wedding cake gives me a little cookies type in the mix. Anyone have thoughts?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Whats up with this company? There website is the worst site I probably have seen, you try to navigate around and it's not set up right, are they legit, as far as delivery, seed quality, germanatio rates? They solicited me a few time but there sight sucks.

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’ve had no issues with delivery. The seeds look healthy and I haven’t really heard of any germ issues. I’m going to pop some beans in the next week or so

45North

45North

Whats up with this company? There website is the worst site I probably have seen, you try to navigate around and it's not set up right, are they legit, as far as delivery, seed quality, germanatio rates? They solicited me a few time but there sight sucks.
TOTALLY AGREE! I have the same questioning issues.
I have found some of their products on other sites but thought about going straight to the source. Orders never went through.??? Feeling Skittish 45N

Top Bottom