Grove Bags Yes? No? Why?

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

i dont have the time, inclination or tools on hand to prove this but i know @Moe.Red has the tools if he desires.

simply put an o2 probe in a grove bag and seal make a pin hole as a purge and mark it so you know where it is. Then poke a hole for 1/4 tubing. Purge the bag using you co2 tank with the o2 sensor inside the tape both the pin hole and 1/4” purge holes….. monitor o2 levels.

i’ve never seen the data on these confirm but its easy to do so. You will find the ideal temperature for gas exchange as that will play a role and have some real first hand data on the exchange rates which i can only assume will be very very slow but thats all thats needed. It may take a week or more to reach equilibrium…. who knows.

It will also show if the companys that make these have equal reaults or show frauds.

ok going back into my hole now.
If I do this will you fill in the hole?

Wait that came out wrong.

Please abandon your hole. Wait that’s not it either.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’d say depends on the environment that the bags are stored in, I had half a plant in grove bags and half in mason jars with bodiva packs, the buds in the bags are much drier than the jar buds, only past the 4 month period so I’d say grate for I ital cure first 2 months then I’ll move to jars after the initial cure because the buds in the bags did cure very nicely

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
10 - 12% on a wood moisture meter. Grove recommends that on their website. I haven’t had a bad cure yet doing that. The other important thing is heat sealing the bag closed and leave it alone in a cool dark place for a month.
I second the moisture meter, same thing I use lol Was a suggestion from someone here lol and I run wood stoves so I happened to have one on hand lol

C5342491 FBCA 4F95 A092 E9496A520F1E
TSD

TSD

that's all I hear on vacation too, how much we must pay for taxes and how terrible our lives must be blah blah blah. Then they find out how much it costs us to have children comparatively. Or break a bone. Or have a major surgery. My aunt has had 7 hip replacements throughout her life with 0 cost out of her wallet.

Border is open and I know we would love to have a few of you up here, just saying! 🤣
Listen I can walk to the border from my house no problem, don't think I haven't seriously considered it lol.

TSD

TSD

I know I've said it before, but I keep all my bags in a cooler which resides in my basement (it was in my unheated spare room, but now I'm growing stuff there so it's hot and moist, like ur mom 🤣) I figured it was kind of common sense that if you have a permeable bag, you should make the environment with which it's exchanging air, also conducive to bud preservation... in other words, don't put a Grove bag in an 80 degree room with no humidity and expect it to work some kind of voodoo magic to keep your buds perfect, cause that ain't happening chief... science lol.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I know I've said it before, but I keep all my bags in a cooler which resides in my basement (it was in my unheated spare room, but now I'm growing stuff there so it's hot and moist, like ur mom 🤣) I figured it was kind of common sense that if you have a permeable bag, you should make the environment with which it's exchanging air, also conducive to bud preservation... in other words, don't put a Grove bag in an 80 degree room with no humidity and expect it to work some kind of voodoo magic to keep your buds perfect, cause that ain't happening chief... science lol.
Yep haha they work great but they have to be in the right environment, I just seem to gravitate back to the mason jars for long term they do very well on the concrete floor under the bed in my basement lol, dark and nice cool floor jars always sit at 60f lol

I really did like the cure in the bag though, different flavor notes from the mason jar buds

E

elusiveshame

You missed the perfect opportunity to say “yeah science, bitch”

My blue meth slinging ass is disappointed in you 😪😅

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So y’all got jokes huh? Here’s a real life story for you.

Two engineering students named Aqua and Moe were walking across a university campus when Moe said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

Aqua replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

Moe nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

That really happened too because Aqua and Moe went to different schools together.

AD66707E 6CA4 465C 930F D071635F7ECE

Get it? Cell wall?

Bah dum tiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom