Grove Bags Yes? No? Why?

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I bought one haven't used it yet. I am starting to wonder if they are just a regular slightly pourous Ziplock plastic rebranded. I mean a regular Ziplock Gallon bag in an environment under 60-55% humidity will slowly off gas and further dry the product think about it...

Zombierider

Zombierider

Good points.

I’ll just say that hay smell has nothing to do with the bags. Search the term and it is quite common and normal. It’s one reason why we cure. Genetics and grower influence leading up to harvest as well as methods (how much leaf material you leave when trimming) all contribute.

It’s not a cannabis thing either. It’s a plant thing.
How does curing affect flavor? Why does some bud taste amazing in a vape, but no/minimal flavor in a joint, but smokes smooth? Asking for a friend.....lmao

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Usually that's ma boy @PerfecTrader :D

....and from the dark pits of despair I am summoned 🥹

blehh wouldn't know where to begin so going to stay on course here.

Grove Bags are awesome. The bigger the more pricey but if you actually get to placing an order you can see they have some pretty cool options. From windows to none to 50-100 strain designs for small bags. I may have dropped 40-60$ when I bought them a year ago but it was well worth it, I gave away tons and have a bunch left. They seem quite reusable and I have not had a single zipper/opening tare or break. That seemed to be the biggest complaint I had read. I have a bunch of jars and bags so will use both in the next week or so and see if notice a difference. Only advice is don't put the flower into the bags before they are ready to be 🥹

Zombierider

Zombierider

....and from the dark pits of despair I am summoned 🥹

blehh wouldn't know where to begin so going to stay on course here.

Grove Bags are awesome. The bigger the more pricey but if you actually get to placing an order you can see they have some pretty cool options. From windows to none to 50-100 strain designs for small bags. I may have dropped 40-60$ when I bought them a year ago but it was well worth it, I gave away tons and have a bunch left. They seem quite reusable and I have not had a single zipper/opening tare or break. That seemed to be the biggest complaint I had read. I have a bunch of jars and bags so will use both in the next week or so and see if notice a difference. Only advice is don't put the flower into the bags before they are ready to be 🥹
I dried em for 18 days, the stems would NEVER snap so at 18 i bagged em. So hopefully it was the right time lol. Good to know you speak highly of em, the grovebag youtube channel is funny but the products appear legit so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom