Grow diary featuring my irrational obsession with Hawaiian strains

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

Thats reefermans strain with willie nelson’s name for respect and marketing. Just like sensei seeds made jack Herrer seeds.

The rock stars and rappers are actually producing and selling packaged store weed.

Bunch of greedy cash croppers they are. Like snoop dog the big goof.
I would grow it...sounds great and I like Reeferman’s work. Got a pile of sativas already though...

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

TerriR

TerriR

My bad all i ever saw was willies elite? Pre rolls, and vape pens no idea he sold seeds, at concerts were weed is legal he sets up a booth i heard, but again never knew he sold beans, im on a lot of seedbanks breeder lists ect never once saw his beans. Sorry!
there’s something new every day! hard to keep up. I was sure I saw them when I was looking at wishbooks a few weeks ago 😂

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Anybody here tried soilbalancepro.com products? I just ordered this
I've found mycribal fungus in all my pots after harvest. Weed, sunflowers, herbs, etc. I bet a handful or two of that used soil in a few gallons of water in a bucket with an air stone and a few pieces of fruit, Tbl of blackstrap molasses and a Tbl of bran and in a few days should be full of beneficial bacteria and fungus.

I composted 6 months of table scraps and added several shovel fulls of soil in a large city trash can w/ lid last year. Opened it up this spring after 8 months, dug around and found layers of fungus and have been using it to make tea since.

I had 4 girls experience that upward leaf curl this year. 3 in pots and 1 in the ground. Heat/sun burn (I've seen it caused from lights as well). All recovered except my best potted one. She got fried. Moved her to the East side of the house so she only gets am sun. Poor thing is 4' tall, lost most leaves and very slowly flowering. Doubt if it will produce much.

Glad yours recovered. Turning out well.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

My fave dispensary here (for strains) packages their flower in plastic bags that are sealed and blown full of air! 😳 The stuff is crispy like capn crunch! I want to tell them but I figure they should know better.
Same in Taxachusetts, all overpriced garbage! when I got my mmj license end of 15 it took me less than three months to decide to see where I stored my old grow stuff LOL I'm using a lot of it now too, all my small 6" square pot for example are from my Sea of Green Day's :)

True story:

On one trip to a local dispensary I was kept outside for about 15 minutes with no reason given

when I finally got in the budtender quietly told me they had a work stoppage because some of the bud was "to moldy to sell" and they wouldn't package or sell it and refused to work until the powers that be pulled the lot of it..

And while I found this admirable it made me wonder how much mold was acceptable to sell?

At that point their dried-out, overpriced bud became even less desirable and I immediately put my plan in motion to begin to produce my own

Last edited:
H

hawkman

Anybody here tried soilbalancepro.com products? I just ordered this
have sue before with good results -- Soil Balance has won a cup in late 2918 in California under terpens development/production !! ( here are a few that have been used: Mammonth/Massive Bloom out of these two Massive bloom BY Green Plant out did Mammonth even tho both are good

Srenots

Srenots

Just ordered old school Kona Gold and Kauai Electric...they got a pre-order special...buy one get one PLUS 50% off...so that makes it buy one get 4!!!

I checked out their site last week and talked to them...alot of what they have looks to be out of stock....but they did give a coupon code to use

TerriR

TerriR

I checked out their site last week and talked to them...alot of what they have looks to be out of stock....but they did give a coupon code to use
yes, they seem to only have a few things in stock but I can add them to the “vault”. Hope that means they will be fresh!

TerriR

TerriR

Got 2 of these round far red lights...wondering where they should go...close to the top of the plants or far away? Anyone use these? Kinda running out of air space here...

EA95DB51 EEAA 407D 8917 A8E5FADACE4D
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Got 2 of these round far red lights...wondering where they should go...close to the top of the plants or far away? Anyone use these? Kinda running out of air space here...
Are you going to bend those tall tops?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

LOL well they're closed which is why I asked I probably would have bent them like last week but I think you could still do it, all mine straightened back up if I don't tie them and if you're not comfortable doing it maybe just leave it alone? It doesn't look like you can raise the light either so..? Myself I would bend them, I'm not great at doing it but I haven't broken one yet, it's just getting over that initial stressful "am I breaking it?" feeling :/ if you decide to do it maybe watch a couple of videos on YouTube first and get the idea that way I can help? Good luck

Top Bottom